Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The "rolling news" sticky...

edited June 2010 in Troubleshooting
Useful ?

Waste of time ?

Covering the right stuff ?

Format correct / could be improved ?

Being read / not being read ?

Worth continuing ?

etc etc....

Comments

• Options
    I like it AFKA keep it defo for me its useful mate.
  • Options
    SINK SINK

Joking yeah good idea keep it
  • Options
    I like it and will be useful round up of news for those who've been away from the site for a while.
  • Options
    yeah good for when you've been away and you can catch up on the important stuff........... not the 99% bullshit that s written on here
  • Options
    Useful ? Yes

Waste of time ? No

Covering the right stuff ? Not much happening but yes

Format correct / could be improved ? like the update date

Being read / not being read ? By me yes

Worth continuing ? Yes.
  • Options
    I missed the McLeod agent comment so definitely useful and I'll keep on reading.
  • Options
    yep, I'm reading it and as said above, will be more useful once people start taking holidays etc.
  • Options
    can you do it as a ticker tape at the top of the site instead?
  • Options
    Definitely keep.

Fine the way it is
  • Options
    Definitely worth keeping. Very useful. It'll be even better when there's any news worth reporting coming out of the club!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I really like it. Please keep!
  • Options
    Keep it up Dan...yes its good
  • Options
    Yep, good idea, good format, keep it up please.
  • Options
    keep it please
  • Options
    Think its a waste of time, not once have you given me any rolling news.

You missed how dan archer 19 of gillingham broke the world record for joints rolled in a 10 minute period.

Neither have you coverd just how wasted I was on Saturday night and rolled my way home from the pub.

Not to mention no updates on the health of lead rolly polly babs smith 82.

Shame on you afka.
  • Options
    As there's been precious little to report then it's 'yet to be decided' feature really.
    I suspect it will be very popular once things start happening on the transfer front...in's or out's....so it's a stick with it for me...at least for the time being and see how it goes.
  • Options
    good idea for non speculative FACTS and easy to catch up if you've been on holiday, but cant you bring us some positive news on the takeover?
  • Options
    It doesn't appear to be rolling. It appears to be quite static to me.
  • Options
    I must add the forums look a lot cleaner with only one Sticky though.
  • Options
    I like it, good way to see everything that has happened so far over the summer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ok, cheers for your feedback.

As a closed thread its hard to gauge whether something is adding value or not, and the amount of unique hits suggested it wasn't getting particularly well read in comparison to other threads, so just wanted to check whether it was seen as worth continuing or not.

thanks again. It survives, for now !
  • Options
    Because it didn't go yellow again I didn't realise it had been updated. I'll keep an eye on it from now on. Think it's good by the way.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Because it didn't go yellow again I didn't realise it had been updated. I'll keep an eye on it from now on. Think it's good by the way.

i agree. how about a new post saying now updated or something and delete the previous updated note so that way people might just have a small clue that it has indeed been updated.
  • Options
    I quite like it...

Any real news will get discussed in it's own thread, but it is a good idea to have a dedicated thread as to what has happened.
  • Options
    I like it, many thanks and keep it going
  • Options
    At least it's not like the SSN one which scrolls along the bottom of the screen in yellow & black with important breaking news like rio has landed back in the uk. WTF.
  • Options
    yeah it is good, look forward to seeing it when there is some more transfer action/contract news which by July 1st there surely will be.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Because it didn't go yellow again I didn't realise it had been updated. I'll keep an eye on it from now on. Think it's good by the way.

this was the same for me, the different coloured threads is such a great feature that I generally rely on it, thread killers suggestion sounds great!
  • Options
    i love it!

well, like it

i mean, it's alright; i pop in now and again

will be good 10 years from now, we can look back at it and reminisce about the time we sign Akpo Sodje, who went on to be charlton's top goalscorer of all time.
  • Options
    I surprised the Will Hoskins story wasn't included in the lastest update. it has appeared on skysports and a number of other websites.