Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tune! For Carling, Ketman etc etc

edited January 2007 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Number 1 tune of all time....

Rave at it's best

;-)

Comments

• Quality
  • Crikey, have not heard that in ages, have got it on CD at home somewhere, may even dig it out & play it this Friday
  • that brings back some memories!!!
  • Top tune!

What was the one with Hugh, Pugh, Barney, MacGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub?? Pop pickers......
  • can't hear it at work, but take it its the Sesame Street one. Remember it was in the Kiss top three requests in the afternoon for weeks, that and Liquid - Sweet Harmony.
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Top tune!

What was the one with Hugh, Pugh, Barney, MacGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub?? Pop pickers......

Nope, that was 'Time for Trumpton'... another classic!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Crikey, have not heard that in ages, have got it on CD at home somewhere, may even dig it out & play it this Friday

You in the Lion Friday Ketters?
  • Warehouse rave video

Some of you might remember these!

Kets, do you want a clean version of Waters?
  • Here's a combo of Sesame's Treat, and Trumpton, from TOTP

TOTP
  • And pure Trumpton, although missing the intro of, I think, a harpischord playing a tune, before the proper tune kicks off. (anyone else remember that?)

Trip to Trumpton (not Time for Trumpton)
  • Sponsored links:

• Medders, Yes I am playing in Lion on Friday.

Roths - oh yes please.

Also what about the tune think it was called Rhubarb & Custard from the Kiddies TV Show, I know we are getting silly now.