Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Tickets . . .

HigHig
edited June 2010 in General Charlton
Does anyone know when the season tickets are being posted out?
Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    before the season starts
  • Options
    Cheers
  • Options
    probably after swap week
  • Options
    They made us pay for them about 6 months ago! not long I reckon.
  • Options
    ok here we go.

Nicky Bailey delivered mine. He went to put in the letterbox but ended up throwing it through the upstairs window.
  • Options
    hahaha Henry that made me laugh really hard for some reason
    even tho its still a bit of a sore subject
  • Options
    October i heard?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]ok here we go.

Nicky Bailey delivered mine. He went to put in the letterbox but ended up throwing it through the upstairs window.

;)
  • Options
    Lloyd Sam tried to deliver mine but he only got half way up the drive, ran out of puff, and some time later delivered it to the house next door.
  • Options
    Yassin delivered mine. To my mum.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2010
    David Mooney tried to deliver mine, pegged it fast as he could up the driveway but couldn't find the letterbox.
  • Options
    Not this again! Lol
  • Options
    Corry Gibbs was meant to deliver mine but he pulled out at the last minute with severe paper cuts.
  • Options
    ross, it's a summer tradition ; - )
  • Options
    ross, it's a summer tradition ; - )
  • Options
    I know. I love it really!
  • Options
    Came out of my front door this morning and found Sam Sodje lying flat on his back in my drive...
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Frazier Richardson failed to deliver mine as he ran in a straight line, through my garage and out the end of my garden.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]October i heard?

to co-incide with the first chance to buy the new kit.
  • Options
    in a bid to save money they are going to have a collect your season ticket day all layed out on a wallpaper trestle in the car park along with a few car boot stalls of old tat and jumble sounds like good way to pick up a few bob
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sam Sodje just tried to deliver mine but fouled the cat as he run up the drive and was sent off before he could reach the front door.
  • Options
    Izale McLeod delivered mine.
    I opened the door as he walked up the drive and he twatted me one in the face.
  • Options
    Rob Elliot delivered mine.

He held it aloft then jumped on and off of my doorstep twice before putting it through the letter box.

BDL was going to do it instead but he couldn't jump up onto the doorstep :-)
  • Options
    after Sam Sodje's sending off mine was delivered by Nicky Bailey who attempted to kick it through the letterbox but only succeeded in putting it down the chimney.
  • Options
    Steve Waggott was gonna deliver mine but couldn't find a twenty fith hour in the day to do it.
  • Options
    Alan Pardew came to deliver mine.
    It cost me triple the going rate and it seems to be a pale imitation of the real thing.
    (I've also not seen my wife since he showed up.)
  • Options
    Then Curbs came to deliver my season ticket.
    It arrived on time, with a smile, no extra postage to pay and without being bent or ripped.

I was very happy with the service but I can't help thinking it's about time the club moved up to the 'next level' and started using 'special delivery'.
  • Options
    Semedo delivered mine on time & in perfect condition :-)
  • Options
    Dailly was on the way with mine & was on time, until he got to Bermondesy where he got totally lost :-)
  • Options
    Christian Dailly tried to deliver mine, but put it through my Millwall neighbours letterbox.