Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Last day at school

for my daugther, just back after half term for exams.

Of course all sweatshirts getting sign by others.

Head comes up and tells her off and threatens to send her home??

What a jobs worth does it matter FFS its been done in schools for years, she is only there for another 2 hours

What is wrong with people

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]for my daugther, just back after half term for exams.

Of course all sweatshirts getting sign by others.

Head comes up and tells her off and threatens to send her home??

What a jobs worth does it matter FFS its been done in schools for years, she is only there for another 2 hours

What is wrong with people

They tried to say the would at our school, but everyone just ignored it...

Mind you, my mate did get sent homw when i drew a giant cock across the front of his shirt
  • My old school now leave it until the last minute i.e Thursday afternoon to tell the pupils that they have the last Friday off to stop them doing anything.

Scandalous.
  • It amazes me what difference does it make.

I paid for teh dam thing she is never going to wear it again if mates want to put messages on let them do so.

There are far worse things they could be doing.
  • edited May 2010
    UP THE ADDICKS....Whatever possessed you to draw a pic of Simon Jordon on your mates shirt tut tut!
  • sweatshirts?
    Deserves to be expelled and exam results nullified
  • Left
    Clearly you havent spent much time trying to contain the rest of the school as this signing takes place.
    As you must be aware it isnt simply 'signing of shirts', but the way it is done, where it is done and the message it sends to the rest of the little anarchists many of whom also have exams at this time.
    Why not sign the shirts after the exams?
  • Because it's a laugh mate. You sign shirts and then try to tear the place up!
  • Why not today no exams today leavers assembley thats all.

Kids dont have to wear uniform when they return for exams also not all are in school on the same days so except for prom night they may not see these people agin.

Its been done for years i done in 85 when i left never had a problem them we all know the deal.
    So why be a kill joy?

Also only had 2 hours left in school before they leave come on chill out

As for it not being that simple think it is as anything lese like eggs and floor normally happens after school, really cant see the problem.
  • Alright - dont shoot the messenger!
    You asked what the problem was, I gave you a point of view, which you decide not to take on board.
    your daughter may have 2 hours of school, the problem lies with the rest of the school, and as GCSE's for the Year 10's have been going on for a week, there are knock on effects, unlike in 85 when exams started after half term.
    And relax dude, I am perfectly chilled out thank you, planning a trip to Iguazu Falls