Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

season tickets

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
anybody know when season tickets will be on sale again?

Comments

• Options
    Imminently.
  • Options
    Got my in the post today.

Also Airman how are sales going?
  • Options
    Should b told prices by end of the week.
  • Options
    are the prices likely to stay the same or will they go up by much any ideas?
  • Options
    Not sure they had a meeting today to discuss options.
    if anything they should go down but they wont as people have already bought.
  • Options
    The season ticket prices in the event we did not get promoted were agreed some time ago and they won't be any surprise.
  • Options
    Airman, when's swap week and is there a fairly good chance I will be able to swap from nwq to north upper?
  • Options
    All I know is on the OS now.
  • Options
    purchases can no longer be made online.

Any idea why Airman?
    Also, do you know if the £5 charge is solely for credit cards or if it applies to debit cards too?

Ta.
  • Options
    I will be doing mine, just in no rush to, I expect a few others will be in the same boat.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was under the impression that prices would be going up if we didn't renew before the end of March?

I could be wrong though.
  • Options
    I think that was based on the assumption of promotion.
  • Options
    pretty annoyed that I forked out for it early when I could not afford to and now it is the same price anyway
  • Options
    The £5 charge should not apply to debit cards. Due to the way the system is set up we can only handle online season ticket sales for renewals of existing reserved seats (for example the system knows if the holder is U18 or over 60 from previous applications and applies that price) and as we didn't guarantee to hold seats after the March cut-off that would contradict the original offer. We'd prefer to be able to sell to all adult applicants online at this stage, but we'd have to pay to have the set-up changed and it's not a good use of money at the moment.

We've never said we would increase prices if the team didn't get promoted, although we left ourselves that option. Our view based on current circumstances is that it wouldn't encourage take-up, although the Target 40k committee did weigh up the fact that people had bought early to get the cheaper price. On balance we felt it was clear that people were insuring against the price rise that would have applied if the team had been promoted and securing their current seats.
  • Options
    Debit card it is then...or I may even dig out a cheque book!
  • Options
    When will the Target 40k be changing its name back to Target 20k?
  • Options
    Agree keeping prices the same was the only realistic option - putting them up would have been stupid
  • Options
    Im buying a season ticket next season for the first time and would like to get one where most of the atmosphere is. Im 16 and went to 19 home games and 10 away last season most of which i used with my dads membership, so now seem the time to further my commitment to the club. I was in north upper for the majority of games last season as i wanted to be around the group of those who stand. However when i was buying tickets on the day i always seemed to get tickets in M or N blocks. I noticed that the majority of those who stand are the other side of north upper, but there are more central areas where only a few of the back rows stand.
    So i was wondering if any lifers could offer advice of the best places to go next season. Im not one of those foolish chavs who i seemed to see everytime i was in north upper, just your average teenager whos looking to purchase a season ticket for the first time, along with a mate of mine who i've transformed into a new charlton fan(ex hammer).
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    H block is the best, although j block slightly betta view just alot of idiots sat/stood there - i used to be there until last season but moved, have enjoyed my time in H block
  • Options
    Thanks scruffle. Im not entirely fussed about the view, im yet to take advantage of the same prices for u18's everywhere in the ground. I just enjoy the banter and getting behind the team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does anyone know the latest on the number of season tickets that have been sold so far.
    Would be interesting to know how many season tickets have been sold in each stand as well.
  • Options
    H Block everytime
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    From Official CAFC Twitter: Interesting to see in Fridays SLP that Championship side Millwall have sold 5,500 season tickets (a 15% rise). CAFC closing on 8,000.