Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

French Open 2010

Is anyone watching Murray vs Gasquet at moment. Looks like it could go either way.
Now really is the time for Murray to become a great and i think he has to win a grand-slam soon to send a statement to the world of tennis because he hasnt yet proved to be a big-tournament player.

Comments

• Two sets down - not looking good.
  • Even though he's one of the top seeds i'm not sure Murray could've got a tougher first round match.
  • Back to two sets all now, and Gasquet tiring.

Come on, Andy...
  • Has Gasquet blown?
  • A bit like charlton, murray only takes the game to the opposition when he's losing.
  • but at least he wins in the end...;-)
  • Well done Murray, i completely forgot about this match yesterday had feeling it would go 5 sets tough opener for him. haven't seen his side of the draw so unsure how he will do here but apparentally his favourate surface which i find hard to believe as he tends to do better at wimbledon & US
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Well done Murray, i completely forgot about this match yesterday had feeling it would go 5 sets tough opener for him. haven't seen his side of the draw so unsure how he will do here but apparentally his favourate surface which i find hard to believe as he tends to do better at wimbledon & US

I'm not surprised you find it hard to believe: it's completely untrue. Where did you hear that?

His favourite surface is definitely hard court
  • He's written it on his profile page on the tour website. A bit tongue in cheek i think.
  • "Favourite surface is hard court and considers his serve as best part of his game"

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Players/Top-Players/Andy-Murray.aspx

?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2010
    Maybe it wasn't the ATP site or maybe it's just been changed but like i said it was obviously written as a joke. Who'd have thought he had a sense of humour?