Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Fans At West Ham - 19/08/2006

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
Just got hold of this pic which was actually the day before my son was born, my wife did say she had a few pains but we both continued with our days and the little fella came along on Sunday evening.
I can see myself, Nicholas, Covered End and a few others I know. Anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    think I can see AFKA and DaveStorry
  • Options
    Im out the shot :( was more towards the corner flag
  • Options
    confirmed, just below ref's right hand.
  • Options
    Lot of 'mature' fans in the front row...

In my day the kids were pushed to the front...
  • Options
    ha, we're doing syncronised open-mouthed arm raising !
  • Options
    looks like Bromley Addicks have taken over the front row !
  • Options
    And yes i am standing on my seat.....
  • Options
    You sod, I was just about to mention the Hornfair Park Bowles club in the Front Row!!!
  • Options
    Edna is about to get forearm smashed...
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Me and a mate were there, practically front row, bang in front of Darren Bent's dance when he scored the pen. Such a good start to the season but all went tits up from that moment. Seemed to have missed me out of that pic though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cimg5199.jpg

From the gallery :-D
  • Options
    Ketman, unless he has a twin....and Matt Holland :-)
  • Options
    Pretty much all downhill from that point.
  • Options
    Crikey forgot Jimmy Floyd, that is him running at full pace.
  • Options
    Wow i can see my ol man, about 5th guy from left about 3rd down,with silver capt birdseye beard!..I was there as well but way over to right out of sight with mate! ....
  • Options
    beginning of the end
  • Options
    What a debut for Djimi Traore!
  • Options
    and the end was swindon..we now start our climb back.5 years i tell ya 5years and WE WILL BE PREM!! :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Crikey forgot Jimmy Floyd, that is him running at full pace.

JFH running?! I can't see us in the picture (we were there), but I can see the people who sit one seat away from us in the west stand.
  • Options
    Unless I'm very much mistaken, in the 2nd photo, that looks like Off It from the back in the blue and white stripey shirt with his arms aloft. It's the watch on the right wrist that gives it away - homo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    adsads
    edited May 2010
    #
  • Options
    See the fella NOT THAT OLD compared to some of teh others at teh front with the white adidas is full of the joys of us scoring
  • Options
    n502524476_42775_8441.jpg
    There's a couple of lifers in this one.
  • Options
    The bloke Bottom left Ive seen recently at the Valley....looks a bit like a young Sweaty Balmer
  • Options
    Good times :-(
  • Options
    That bloke bottom left is me.
    Scottish too so i'll take the Balmer look alike, cheers.

This was the pull out in the programme the following week if i remember rightly.
  • Options
    Small world eh Napsy
  • Options
    You're not wrong Tel.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: QatarNapsy[/cite]You're not wrong Tel.

And that's me in the stripey top over on the right with someones hand in front of my face - and again from the back in the middle of nicorob's picture.

It was all going so well until Djimi the Clown did his thing.