Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hi All

2»

Comments

• welcome, feel free to join our poker tournement on Pokerstars if you play

Yous truly
    Poker fanatic
    CL poker tourney official promoter ;o)
  • i've just joined too, although i'm probably older than Saga Lout. Hope it does'nt discourage
    some who might consider the forum boring with so many OAPs. I'll take a back seat and
    occasionally write something nasty.
  • [cite]Posted By: adrian[/cite] I'll take a back seat and
    occasionally write something nasty.
    Get in the queue and wait your turn you old fart...
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite]Just joined up and noticed that people tend to announce themselves so, here I am.

I live in Bexley and decided upon the login name as it reflects my great age!

You and your Mrs were the main 2 posters on the "your views" on the O/S, last time I looked about 2 years ago.

Have you finally given up ?

How do you know who I am?! I thought I was anonymous on here? Bugger!! Mrs posted more than me.

Not given up on "your views", just a bit fed up with all the snide remarks. Also, it's so slooooow to get anything posted on there!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite]How do you know who I am?! I thought I was anonymous on here? Bugger!! Mrs posted more than me.
    When you're logged in, if you click on the poster's name on the comment, it takes you to their profile page.
  • Wotcha.
  • edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Saga Lout[/cite]Just joined up and noticed that people tend to announce themselves so, here I am.

I live in Bexley and decided upon the login name as it reflects my great age!

You and your Mrs were the main 2 posters on the "your views" on the O/S, last time I looked about 2 years ago.

Have you finally given up ?

How do you know who I am?! I thought I was anonymous on here? Bugger!! Mrs posted more than me.

Not given up on "your views", just a bit fed up with all the snide remarks. Also, it's so slooooow to get anything posted on there!!!!

As said above you could be anonymous, but you've put your name on your profile, which you can of course delete.

I, on the other hand am anonymous & I know you :-)
  • I'm going to be bleeding anonymous too soon!

The only person I think I know who has or had a season ticket in the covered end was really a ManU fan!
  • Oï RedZed333
    When you'll reach the status of being an old fart yourself, you'll be quite happy to find something
    in common with a young fart like yourself.
    By then however, you'll probably have switched loyalties and find yourself struggling to be
    understood or appreciated by another set of fans.
    Try Man U. You won't need to change your username and - God forbid - they might still be
    more successful than our teamL.
  • [cite]Posted By: adrian[/cite]Oï RedZed333
    When you'll reach the status of being an old fart yourself, you'll be quite happy to find something
    By then however, you'll probably have switched loyalties and find yourself struggling to be
    Try Man U. You won't need to change your username and - God forbid - they might still be
    You joined yesterday and on your second post you insult me by calling me a young fart...

How very dare you...!!!

Any more of that and I'll have the cardigan police on to ya...
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adrian[/cite]Oï RedZed333
    You joined yesterday and on your second post you insult me by calling me a young fart...

How very dare you...!!!

Any more of that and I'll have the cardigan police on to ya...

Hope you are not blaming me here Red.
  • You've got the result - i'm frightened to death.
    Your welcome did stink a bit.
  • [cite]Posted By: adrian[/cite]You've got the result - i'm frightened to death.
    Your welcome did stink a bit.
    That'll be the old farts you can smell...
  • Saga Lout - We all know you. You're photo was on the O/S a couple of weeks ago, up The Bugle with a few other supporters :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Saga Lout - We all know you. You're photo was on the O/S a couple of weeks ago, up The Bugle with a few other supporters :-)

I deny it all and anyway I've had a haircut since then!