Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The worst start to a day..

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
Tuesday morning after the pain of the previous night I had to travel to Banbury with work, I have never felt so low, and it got worse, about 10 minutes after leaving Marylebone we slowed down to go firectly past.....Wembley Stadium....not good

Comments

• Options
    I took Tuesday off, but got back to work this morning to discover that my 'amusing' work colleagues had festooned my office with 'No football' and 'No sharp objects' signs on the door.

My calendar (Miguel Llera this month) was facing the wall.

Oh yes ... and four boxes of tissues on my desk.

Throughout the day I have been visited, purely by co-incidence of course, by various Leeds fans and some Blackpool fans who wanted to show me their tickets for Wembley on Saturday.

*thin weak laugh*
  • Options
    I would have thought waking up with a hangover next to today's would ya would be the worst start to a day.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Low_Ears[/cite]I would have thought waking up with a hangover next to today's would ya would be the worst start to a day.[/quote]

you're right there,especially when you discover she is a he
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ads[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Low_Ears[/cite]I would have thought waking up with a hangover next to today's would ya would be the worst start to a day.

you're right there,especially when you discover she is a he
    And that he's shat the bed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]Oh yes ... and four boxes of tissues on my desk.
    Four boxes...?

Your upper arm muscle must be enormous...