Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Miserable Birthday

Could have potentially been one of the best birthdays ever. Thanks Charlton I can always count on you. Anyone elses birthday happen to fall on the dreaded May 29th.

Comments

• Options
    Happy birthday....wot a depressing week....
    Still can't believe it.
  • Options
    Cheers, I cant shake off the sad,angry disappointment feeling, for some reason I think it's going to be there for a long while yet.
    just wondering how to celebrate it next week. I dont want to be in a pub between 2 till 6. maybe I will just stay in bed :(
  • Options
    Mine as well mate

And oggy's

And cafcbournes
  • Options
    May 29th is the 3rd day of the test v bangladesh at lords (jubilee line will be pleasant at 6pm when the dregs of society return from their annual football match) ... it's the cricket season , forget all this football talk!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]May 29th is the 3rd day of the test v bangladesh at lords (jubilee line will be pleasant at 6pm when the dregs of society return from their annual football match) ... it's the cricket season , forget all this football talk!

Went to the third day of the bangladesh Lords test last time they were over.Was back indoors by 2 o'clock. :-(
  • Options
    Least i'm not the only one who is going to be twice as depressed as everyone else...only kidding :). not sure what to do with myself that day go out with everyone and try to avoid pub with a screen in, or mope around at home with the telly unplugged and the phone turned off for the day.

The wife better buy me a good present :)
  • Options
    Cricket oh no, The playoff final is not looking that bad after all :)
  • Options
    Least you can watch cricket and have a beer at the same time.If only you could do that at the valley.Might ease the pain a bit.
  • Options
    Happy birthday for the 29th
  • Options
    Bob Hope was born on the 29th of May...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nickaspanner[/cite]Could have potentially been one of the best birthdays ever. Thanks Charlton I can always count on you. Anyone elses birthday happen to fall on the dreaded May 29th.

Mine falls on May 17th so was well and truly f***ed up this year!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nickaspanner[/cite]Least i'm not the only one who is going to be twice as depressed as everyone else...only kidding :). not sure what to do with myself that day go out with everyone and try to avoid pub with a screen in, or mope around at home with the telly unplugged and the phone turned off for the day.

She brought you a ticket to the league one play off final.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nickaspanner[/cite]Least i'm not the only one who is going to be twice as depressed as everyone else...only kidding :). not sure what to do with myself that day go out with everyone and try to avoid pub with a screen in, or mope around at home with the telly unplugged and the phone turned off for the day.

She brought you a ticket to the league one play off final.

I was waiting for that response :)