Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So So Proud!

Unfortunately missed last nights game (I live in Somerset), so settled in at home with a bevvy (or few), surround sound on, full of anticipation. Like everyone else absolutely gutted.......But I woke up this morning with a overwhelming feeling of pride..Why? you may ask, well simple really.........The performance from the team could not have really been much better, but the atmosphere...my god, was unbelievable, it actually reminded me why I support this club, took me back to the 70's when I first went to a game. All you guys that were there should take a lot of credit for creating a wonderful atmosphere, I for one was extremely proud to call myself a CAFC fan. Chin up guys, we will do the automatic thing! next season.

Every cloud!

Comments

• Options
    I was proud to be a Charlton fan last night. Team, management and fans gave their all. Wasn't good enough in the end but what passion and pride.
  • Options
    it was amazing we even got the east and west stands singing
    it also made me very proud and cant wait until nxt season
    im sure we'll do it nxt year
  • Options
    Just watching the Spanners game, they really do only have one song.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Just watching the Spanners game, they really do only have one song.

And one brain cell
  • Options
    My voice hasn't been this husky in years from all the shouting last night! I felt proud to be a Charlton fan. We couldn't have tried any harder.

We'll get our 2nd chance. Just not yet...
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    ShootersHillGuru

Posted By: JTJust watching the Spanners game, they really do only have one song.

And one brain cell

Between them
  • Options
    It was a great game - Leeds game was tops too.

2-0 up against 10 men and we screwed it up though ?! Again !

Next season is going to be a long drawn out affair - home crowds will drop, away support will be poor
  • Options
    It gets lonely sometimes....
  • Options
    agree with you there JT. Was thinking the same watching the game tonight - I'd hate to be a Millwall fan........actually singing that you KNOW you are disliked by most other fans, and you are PROUD of that fact !!!

Much prefer to be "little 'ole Charlton - family club"

Also thought we played much better football than those 2 tonight
  • Options
    Did we sound good on TV?? ;)

Plastic millsmall fans all come out the woodwork, it's all they can manage.