Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

sundays transfer rumours

according to ssn, fulham have bid £10m for bent. don't know if that includes player(s) coming to us as well, though we have been linked to michael brown and collins john.
oooooooooooooh michael brown and ben thatcher at charlton. there goes the fair play league.

Comments

• Options
    i mean michael brown good for a scrap but just a dirtier version of kish... no ability just a grafter....
  • Options
    other rumours according to notw
    pardew still interested in blanco after talks broke down due to him playing a cup game.
    charlton 1 of the clubs enquiring about tom soares (palace)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]i mean michael brown good for a scrap but just a dirtier version of kish... no ability just a grafter....

Talking of Kish I'm surprised he wasn't involved at all yesterday.

Best of a bad bunch of midfielders in my opinion. Holland claps nicely after games but doesn't always do a lot during!
  • Options
    Posted By: LenGlover[/cite][quote]: "Holland claps nicely after games but doesn't always do a lot during!"

You are joking aren't you? Holland worked his nuts off yesterday in a 1 man central midfield