Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton til I die

I f***ing hate football

Comments

• Options
    how the hell did we just loose that
  • Options
    This one really really hurts
  • Options
    I KNEW when they scored we would muck it up. What now? Why didn't we keep the pressure up second half? When will the misery end for us???
  • Options
    Just how many more lumps can this club take out of us?
  • Options
    At least the Town lot I'm on the train with are having the good grace not to pretend they did anything other than rob us.

I've f***ing had it with Bailey as well. Overrated, whinging, ball greedy, useless ponce. He can f*** off tomorrow for all I care - at least then the entire team wouldn't have to revolve around giving him the poxy ball in midfield every time we go forward. Thought Burton, Dailly and semedo were outstanding tonight - nobody else had a poor game (except maybe Sam), but Bailey was useless. Made one good tackle - everything else he did was pony
  • Options
    i just hope we can keep everyone together and keep reid perhaps get a few of these decent liverpool res players
  • Options
    Sam poor game? No, defended well, kept possession and worried Swindon. Great game no, poor, not at all.

Was a defensive/tactical substitution to bring him off. Minutes earlier O'Brian came on and Wagstaff with his energy and pace had more chance of catching him than Sam.

Also was hopefully going to do something on the counter. In the end I'd have more confidence in Sam to have created a chance than Wagstaff unforunately.
  • Options
    Kyle Reid was f**king quality tonight, we wouldn't be here now if he had started at Swindon.

Agree Bailey was crud, he has been for quite a while now, but just didn't look interested tonight.
  • Options
    i thought everyone but sam played well,in the 20 min he shirked a tackle that a child would have gone for,then ran out of gas per friggin usual,thought semedo was mom and mooney scored a beauty,anyway we lost.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Kyle Reid was f**king quality tonight, we wouldn't be here now if he had started at Swindon.

My theory is Parky was doubtful that Reid could play 2 games in 4 days and went to Swindon looking to keep things tight, in order to unleash Reid at home
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i thougt defensively Bailey was very good, made some quality tackles. With the ball he was woeful. Defo his level of football.
  • Options
    Gooing to bed means I'll have to wake up. Wake up in a world where Charlton will almost certainly go into admin, will almost certainly lose our best players (the main one who should be ashamed of himself tonight), will almost certainly resent our large stadium which will hold us back financially now. Still I love this club, I just don't want to go to bed as I don't have anything to dream about :-(
  • Options
    Bailey lost possession when we were pushing forward which ultimately lead to their goal.
    The 'penalty' (ahem) was awful but at least he had the balls to take it.

He'll get picked up by a Championship team now and we'll get a fee.
    Not the way he would have liked to end his Charlton career I'm sure.

Gutted but proud of the performance