Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Worth a cheeky tenner?

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
We're currently 5.2/1 with Betfair to get promoted, got to be worth a cheeky tenner?

Although, I have long since given up with putting Charlton on my weekend accumulators...

Comments

• Options
    I was thinking more a cheeky ton on Swindon to qualify, win and its a very light positive on what would be awful.. lose and I'm a happy chappy.

Not bad odds, but tonight is a huge obstacle I'm not anywhere near sure we'll jump.
  • Options
    I remeber having a score on Swindon at 14/1 to beat us ht/ft when we got promoted last.
  • Options
    No, bet on Swindon to try and force us to win.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: errbody[/cite]We're currently 5.2/1 with Betfair to get promoted, got to be worth a cheeky tenner?

Although, I have long since given up with putting Charlton on my weekend accumulators...

NEVER BET ON CHARLTON!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: errbody[/cite]We're currently 5.2/1 with Betfair to get promoted, got to be worth a cheeky tenner?

I did. Last August. If we go up I stand to make a massive £15 I think.

I also did Lambert for top scorer in L1 (result), Bent for Top English Scorer (so close) and Michael Owen for overall top scorer (Oops - but the odds were too good to ignore!)

NEVER BET ON CHARLTON!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]I was thinking more a cheeky ton on Swindon to qualify, win and its a very light positive on what would be awful.. lose and I'm a happy chappy.

Not bad odds, but tonight is a huge obstacle I'm not anywhere near sure we'll jump.

A good way of looking at things but no amount of money would soften the blow.

[cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

NEVER BET ON CHARLTON!

As I said I learnt this a long time ago on my weekend accumulators! I really want to put in a cheeky bet but don't want to be responsible for us losing.
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    I had a tasty accumulator on the last weekend of league 1 for the three main results in our favour, for ten minutes I was up for a very substantial wedge, luckily I offset on a slightly less risky one that came in - the three wins instead of win draw lose. (I know zero about betting though). Will never bet on Charlton again, don't want to jinx it
  • Options
    Skybet has Swindon 3/1 for a outright win tonight! Worth a £5 for £20 back... Well that or we win... So happy either way

Or

We draw and I end up pot less and peed off haha