Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Play Off First Leg-League 2

We could have had it worse...

Daggers beating Morecambe 6-0 with 20mins to go.

Comments

• Options
    Daggers look like scoring every time they go forward
  • Options
    I fancy Morecambe to turn this around......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]I fancy Morecambe to turn this around......

They will have home advantage to look forward to.
  • Options
    Charlton v Daggers next season could be a depressing affair. They have some fine young players though, John Still has a great eye for a player.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]I fancy Morecambe to turn this around......
    Me too. I used to drive past Cristie Park on the way to ASDA back in the day when we were in the premier league and they were in the conference. C'mon you shrips!
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    That'll teach 'em for having a f***ing home ground that appears, from the 'football ground location game' posted a while ago, to be somewhere in the Irish sea
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]That'll teach 'em for having a f***ing home ground that appears, from the 'football ground location game' posted a while ago, to be somewhere in the Irish sea
    They had it accidentally set to cockle location.
  • Options
    Might have been a less daunting task for Morecambe if they'd scored an away goal...
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Final.

Rotherham V Dagenham and Redbridge.

Who do you want to play next year? The club who play in an empty athletics stadium in Sheffield or a local tie against a team who nearly made F.A. Cup giant killing history against us when they were 4 league below us? The daggers now have a decent away end.It has to be the Daggers.

It's a shame that Aldershoot didn't make the final as having them two in the playoff final would have been quite funny!