Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mitchell vs Katsidis

Been looking forward to this. I supose the fight being held at a football ground gives it a bit of flavour.

Can see Katsidis being to strong for Mitchell and winning on points or late stoppage.

Predictions?

Comments

• Options
    Mitchell in 5 or 6. No way is this going the distance.

How the hell has Danny Williams got on the undercard for this? Surely time for him to go with some grace.

Looking forward to Khan. Think he will batter Paulie in 3-4 rounds. Surprised its on ITV.
  • Options
    yeah kahns a late start tho right, 3am?
  • Options
    it's Williams last ever fight , meant to have got himself into really good shape.

Katsidis can bang like a good 'un , but I think if Mitchell sticks to a similar plan as the Prescott fight (step in , bang bang) he should win it in the later rounds.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]yeah kahns a late start tho right, 3am?

It is. After last nights festivities I dont hold out much hope of watching it, but will try. Sky+ just incase.
  • Options
    Khan is on ITV because he is not a box office fighter. He should win, Malignaggi has some quality about him but has no power at all to damage Khan.

Katsidis is a very hard man but Mitchell should have a bit too much for him especially at home. Will be an exciting fight no doubt about it
  • Options
    Jack it in Danny. Lets remember the Tyson fight and not the bloke who turned up tonight.
  • Options
    I fancy Mitchell for this one had a bet for rounds 3,4,5 and one on round 11.
  • Options
    Got a call an hour ago to say that its gone off in The Boleyn and Queens pubs!!

What a surprise eh?
  • Options
    Flippin 'eck , this fella De Gale is fighting is a bum.
  • Options
    C'mon mitchell
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looks like Katsidis only knows how to fight one way
  • Options
    Fcukkk
  • Options
    Ooh dear. Another piss poor performance at Upton park by the home side
  • Options
    Blowing out his arse rather than bubbles.
  • Options
    2 bob!!!!

Very easy!!
  • Options
    Totally blown away
  • Options
    Well that was a load a crap!!!
  • Options
    Katsidis is a beast of a man. Mitchell was his own worst enemy. Tried to punch his way through a crisis. If he'd held on there he might have got through the round.
  • Options
    That was Premiership v Division One
  • Options
    Better fights in the pubs and in the and streets before the boxing......lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Katsidis is a beast of a man. Mitchell was his own worst enemy. Tried to punch his way through a crisis. If he'd held on there he might have got through the round.

Different fight at a different weight and a different class but just look at how Mayweather handled being caught big time by Moseley in the second the other week...hooked on and held out for dear life, he barely threw another meaningful punch the rest of the round. Same naivety and gameness as Hatton in my limited but honest opinion.
  • Options
    got to pop out and pick up the missus now but I'll sky plus frankie gavin beating her ex fella up.
  • Options
    mitchell got caught out ,he has only come into lightweight of late ,bad luck i say,and that aussie fought a good fight
  • Options
    That walsh looks good.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]yeah kahns a late start tho right, 3am?

2.40am to be exact, sky+ing it for my Son's who are own their way home from the disappointing Mitchell/Katsidis fight
  • Options
    Katsidis like a pit bull with a bone.One sniff and he's never going to give it up.A real brawler.Impressive.
  • Options
    Was there tonight and very disappointed, but not overly surprised. Anyone who's seen Katsidis vs Earl will know that Mitchell was in for a tough time tonight. He might not have a fantastic defence, but Katsidis does not stop punching and Mitchell did not cover up enough.

Fair play to Katsidis though, he's a proper brawler and I can't help but like the bloke. Back to the drawing board for Mitchell it seems, bizarrely I think he'd do better against higher ranked opponents like Marquez
  • Options
    Mitchell looked far to slight in build to be in the same ring as Katsadis i had Katsidis to win in 5 but fooked it by betting khan to beat paulie inside the same distance.

mitchell wont ever be in the same class as katsidis very good british fighter at tops a good european,

Khan on the other hand was extreemly polished very quick intelligant and strong very impressive last night

good bye to the man with the worst hair in boxing though no where left for paulie i reckon
  • Options
    the trouble with Mitchell was he got in to the West Ham upton Park thing too much.Wanting to shake everyones hand going in to the ring etc.When he took the first hit needed to see the round out by covering up, but wanted to take the Nigel Benn option.
  • Options
    well said,he should have claimed him when caught,moment got to him it happens