Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My Granddad was a Pompey Fan

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
However it was never in doubt that I was going to be an Addick. But besides that, I think after the season they've had it'd be great to see them beat Chelsea today. Ridiculous odds on Betfair of 20-1 for a win in 90 minutes, I think it was a mistake, but I hope to capitalise from it.

Play Up Pompey

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: JollyRobin[/cite]However it was never in doubt that I was going to be an Addick. But besides that, I think after the season they've had it'd be great to see them beat Chelsea today. Ridiculous odds on Betfair of 20-1 for a win in 90 minutes, I think it was a mistake, but I hope to capitalise from it.

Play Up Pompey
    With odds like that it might be worth joining all these online bookies and stashing all the 'freebie' bets you get on a Pompey win....

BTW: Sorry to hear that about your Grand-dad being a Pomey Fan, hope he gets well soon...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JollyRobin[/cite]However it was never in doubt that I was going to be an Addick. But besides that, I think after the season they've had it'd be great to see them beat Chelsea today. Ridiculous odds on Betfair of 20-1 for a win in 90 minutes, I think it was a mistake, but I hope to capitalise from it.

Play Up Pompey
    With odds like that it might be worth joining all these online bookies and stashing all the 'freebie' bets you get on a Pompey win....

BTW: Sorry to hear that about your Grand-dad being a Pomey Fan, hope he gets well soon...

Might be difficult, he's been dead for 25 years.
  • Options
    I cannot imagine them doing it at all but worth a fiver.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JollyRobin[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]

Play Up Pompey

Might be difficult, he's been dead for 25 years.
    I'd better not do any 'He'd be turning in his grave if he knew the state Pomey were in' comments then...
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Come on Chelsea!

All my Pompey mates giving it when they got taken over..Although they knew the club was un-stable.

They Cheated! Simple as that...

Most will say, "well it's not the fans fault is it"..Bollocks..Sky sports news 2 years ago..Pompey fans protesting the board that was trying to stop that russian taking over..

8-0 Chelsea.