Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play off refs

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
According to www.refworld.com

Mind you they think Blackpool played Barnsley last weekend!

Comments

• Last time Neil Swarbrick was in charge of a charlton game we lost 4-0, lol. Not that that means anything.
  • Apparently James Linington was in charge for the famous 'last time we played well on tv'
  • Never herd of any of them. Not all that fussed who refs the games as long as they call them fairly then no excuses can be made.
  • [cite]Posted By: stackitsteve[/cite]Apparently James Linington was in charge for the famous 'last time we played well on tv'

Brizzle Rovers Away???
  • [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stackitsteve[/cite]Apparently James Linington was in charge for the famous 'last time we played well on tv'

Brizzle Rovers Away???

I was thinking home to brentford
  • *last time we played well
  • [cite]Posted By: stackitsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stackitsteve[/cite]Apparently James Linington was in charge for the famous 'last time we played well on tv'

Brizzle Rovers Away???

I was thinking home to brentford

O really Wasn't Norwich Vics away after Brentford and then Brizzle was in Feb was it not?? I might be wrong mate it has been known lol.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]*last time we played well

reading at home then ;o)
  • The Bristol away game was the idiot Trevor Kettle.He was a late replacement.