Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Fans in Norwich (Norfolk)

Know this is a long shot, however aware there are a few of us Addicks up in (and near) to Naarwich - if not going to the game on Friday, anyone fancy a beer or a few and watching the game in the city? Was thinking of 'The Murderers' or the pub opposite.

Just don't fancy watching this at home and having to keep the noise down.

Comments

• Bingaddick and Maglor are Naaridge, but Id be surprised if they weren't going to the game, drop them a whisper
  • Cheers fella - they were one of the lucky ones then were they?!?!?

It was only a long shot, just didnt fancy sitting there getting the look that suggests 'It's only a game - what are you getting so excited about?'
  • If you can make it to the centurion in Caister there will be 6 or 7 in there. Bit far from Norwich for that though
  • That sounds like a plan - Working till 6 in GY and can then just nipsy on up the road!

I'll whisper you nearer the time! :)
  • I wont be in there personally, my parents, uncle and a couple others will be there
  • Fair enough - just will be nice to watch it with a few fellow addicks!

Cheers.
  • Ive not seen Bing for ages to be honest, so drop him a whisper......Maglor has done most of the aways this season, so I would think he is going but cant be certain....again drop him a whisper