Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chesterfield Wheelchair pitch invader

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
Expect its already been put up here but have you seen the Video of the Wheelchair fan invading the pitch at the weekend in the chesterfield game and getting janked off and a clip round the head. Thought i'd seen everthing at football...

As im an oldbloke dont know how to attach the link.

Comments

• Fantastic. My sides are hurting now.
  • Watched this half-cut on Saturday night and was trying to remember which game it was so I could post it on here. Quality.
  • Made me laugh bless him. Bet his dad told him off.
  • The slap on the head is great, but it does beg the question - Where was his dad when he started on his great pitch adventure? He got quite far!
  • i remember seeing this fella on the official coverage on the FL show, priceless....even funnier on this clip tho
  • " ANDY PIPKIN ! Get back here now !!! "
  • at least he kept his clothes on and didnt have to be poleaxed by the Bournemouth full back
  • This is quality footage. Such a shame that another great old stadium is to be lost.
  • Thats incredible. One of the funniest things Ive seen in a long time!
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah I know...
  • Yes i liked that ground. Only went to it once recently for our cup clash. Shame.
  • Loved the Cameo by the bloke on Crutches......
  • Why were the running to that end of the ground at full time?
  • Sven pulling him back?
  • If that's not a clear cut case of abuse of a vulnerable adult I don't know what is...
  • I've had a bit of a s*it day.Watched it again to cheer me up.
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Why were the running to that end of the ground at full time?

is it where the tunnel is?
  • "This video has been removed by the user."

:(
  • court case or sold to soccer am?
  • Sponsored links:

• Never knew there were so many Chesterfield fans. Also how can they be playing Saltergate i thought that was the name of their ground??
  • That is quality
  • [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Never knew there were so many Chesterfield fans. Also how can they be playing Saltergate i thought that was the name of their ground??

It is... well... was.

It was their last game there before they move to their new ground next season - that's why there were so many fans there.
  • That just made my eyes water with laughter. Brilliant.
  • Magic! xD