Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

That's gonna be some 4th course!!

I always eat in Legends with three friends/clients before a home game, 3 courses costs £21.00 per head, the club has announced a play off special 4 course meal for the Swindon game at ..................wait for it £40.00 per head.

£19.00 for one extra course, what do you reckon it will be lifers???

Comments

• does that include your ticket?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]does that include your ticket?

Lol, no afraid not.
  • Blimey - hope you get some booze included.
  • Waggotts testes in a white wine and garlic sauce.
  • [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Waggotts testes in a white wine and garlic sauce.

Mmmmmmm, (taps tongue on back of teeth Hanibal Lector style)
  • Id be asleep after all that grub... different if it were a saturday and had more time but rushing straight from work:

Much like the class of 1998, the Addicks will hope to etch their names in Charlton legend should their participation in the end-of-season shoot-out be required, and the club has already concocted a special four-course meal in the ever-popular Legends for just £40 per person.

Following a starter of rocket and crispy bacon salad with parmesan shavings and balsamic dressing, the main course consists of roast sirloin of beef with horseradish sauce, honey-roasted root vegetables, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes and a rich roast jus.

And the dinner fit for a king concludes with lemon tart served with fresh cream and raspberries, an English and continental cheese board, and - last but not least - tea and coffee accompanied by exclusive Charlton mints.

Supporters should book as early as possible by calling 0871 226 1905 or via sales@cafc.co.uk. A vegetarian option is available on request.

There are a number of options available for fans wishing to watch the crucial home leg in style, with the Celebration Suite priced £55 per person (not including match ticket) and the Addicks Business Club £77 (all prices plus VAT).

Places in the Greenwich Suite and Centre Circle Suite are £115.50 and £126.50 (plus VAT) respectively, while an executive box, priced £825 (plus VAT), will offer the ultimate matchday experience as Charlton potentially secure a trip to Wembley in front of a packed Valley crowd.

All hospitality season-ticket holders will receive the play-off match free, as a complimentary addition to their 2009/10 package.

Crossbars members will have access to their usual area, but must buy a match ticket for the tie; call 0871 226 1905 or buy online.
  • So its salad, Roast Beef & lemon tart then? which means I am paying £19.00 for the cheese & biscuits, yum, yum, cant wait!
  • Id say thats good value for money...
  • edited May 2010
    It's those expensive but exclusive Charlton mints that have tipped the scales. ;op
  • don't forget the exclusive Murray Mints
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Id say thats good value for money...

You could argue it is and in the clubs defense I have never had a poor meal in Legends, however I have often had salad for starters, Roast Beef for a main course and lemon Tart for a dessert so the only difference does appear to be the cheese & biscuits.

I started the thread as a bit of fun to see what the "foodies" might think the 4th course was going to be, I do not want this to turn into another bash the club exercise.

However I bet Waggot put the menu together, what exactly does he do for his.....................................;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]

£19.00 for one extra course, what do you reckon it will be lifers???

For that kind of money I'd expect it to be "inter"
  • Isn't coffee sometime included as a 'course', That'll be it, £19 for a cuppa...