Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How do i reserve my Season Ticket seat online?

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
Me and my brother have got 2 season tickets and we want to reserve them seats for the Swindon game at home on monday.

How do i reserve it, as when i go gonto the ticketing page it says the seat has been taken, i know it is our season ticket taking the seats but i dont know how to reserve them permantly if you get what i mean lol ? :)

Thanks

COYR

Comments

• You have to buy them as a cup ticket.
  • last I heard the whole system has gone kaput with "unprecedented" demand and the home seats are til 5pm tomorrow now to secure your season tickets

if i had a million quid last night I would've put it on the word "unprecedented" appearing somewhere on our OS today
  • Oh ok, cheers.

Yeh it is a reall mess at the moment, should have expected it though. Imagine what its going to be like if we get to wembley ...
  • Back up and working, finally got my home ticket tonight, have to collect it as the post code is my old one, gods knows where it would have gone to if posted. Not sure why the wrong post code as I've ordered away tickets before over the phone and they have been sent to me with no probelms.
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]You have to buy them as a cup ticket.

correct, try this tomorrow