Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Online ticketing problems

Typical Charlton, tried over the weekend to buy 3 tickets for the home match but the system keeps saying our seats are sold, so tried to ring the ticket office only to be continually cut off as they are experiencing a high volume off calls. Can't get the tickets online (even in different area which I don"t really want as we have friends we sit with) as the system keeps crashing and not happy at having to pay to listen to a recorded message telling me it costs me 10p a minute for the call and then cuts me off.

Comments

• Online didn't work for me yesterday, tried several times with a few different browsers. Just had to keep phoning in the end and eventually got through.
  • [cite]Posted By: w/sladeaddick[/cite]Typical Charlton, tried over the weekend to buy 3 tickets for the home match but the system keeps saying our seats are sold, so tried to ring the ticket office only to be continually cut off as they are experiencing a high volume off calls. Can't get the tickets online (even in different area which I don"t really want as we have friends we sit with) as the system keeps crashing and not happy at having to pay to listen to a recorded message telling me it costs me 10p a minute for the call and then cuts me off.

You need to click renew ticket which will then let you buy your season ticket seat.
  • Same here, but not helped by the fact that I cant remember all of my red card number. However, I did get it right yesterday, and it booted me out anyway.
    Just got to keep phoning too...
  • Managed to get my online.............only took four hours!
  • Thanks, will try the renew season ticket if I ever manage to get as far loading the ticketing page!
  • Hello from Italy!

I was trying to purchase the ticket online but with no luck. Problem is that I have lost my RED CARD and now I dont know how to get a ticket for the home game v swindon.

I cant call the charlton athletic number as it is not an international number :(

Can anybody suggests what to do?

PS: I have already booked the flight to London for Monday 17th
  • How is Slough these days? Busy?
  • I have our red card numbers but keep getting halfway through and bombing out, getting fed up with paying to listen to a phone message and then being cut off as the line is to busy, cut me of before I have to listen to all that rubbish.
  • Finally got through to the ticketing office, 3 tickets sorted!
  • [cite]Posted By: w/sladeaddick[/cite]Typical Charlton, tried over the weekend to buy 3 tickets for the home match but the system keeps saying our seats are sold, so tried to ring the ticket office only to be continually cut off as they are experiencing a high volume off calls. Can't get the tickets online (even in different area which I don"t really want as we have friends we sit with) as the system keeps crashing and not happy at having to pay to listen to a recorded message telling me it costs me 10p a minute for the call and then cuts me off.
    You need to click renew ticket which will then let you buy your season ticket seat.

I thought you had to click on Cup Ticket? (Been trying all-day, got mine into the Basket but unable to stay connected long enough for Misses and Jnr!). Grrrr
  • Sponsored links:

• from Twitter: The club has shut down its online ticketing system for essential maintenance. Apologies for inconvenience
  • Thanks Curb_It. A mention on the front page of the OS would, of course, be handy!