Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone at the Valley or been this morning

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
Just wondering as my mate says he has been queuing for 40 mins says its packed down there

But he is always on the wind up so i never know if he is telling the truth

Comments

• My mate has been there about the same amount of time and is now 2 thirds of the way down the queue.

He started at the club shop and is now at the red barriers.

Can't see any tickets being left by lunchtime.
  • There was a picture posted on another thread 'Swindon away ticket restrictions' don't know when it was taken but theres a big enough queue, have a look, might see your mate
  • Mrs Large got there at 8.30am and said there were about 40 in front of her. Got served about 9.25am and got our five tickets ok (for 5 regular away travellers, all done at least 10 aways).
  • I was there, queue went back to club shop. 4 people working behind the windows.
  • Ok he told the truth for once

that in itself is amazing
  • The missus has been phoning every few minutes since about 8.50 but she's keeps getting cut off because 'We're experiencing a high volume of calls'. Cracking bloody phone queueing system if it can only queue a few people at a time.

Will be seriously peeved if I don't get tickets to this, I can't believe all these people have been regular away followers this season.
  • I know it may not be practical but seems the best way is to get someone to get their arse down there and get them in person if at all possible even if you have to ask your Mum, Dad, Gran, cat etc
  • All well and good Large, but not easy when you and all your relatives live in the West Midlands.
  • Got there at 8.30, and served by 9.15, was moving quickly when I left
  • i got there 8 40 with about 100 peeps in queue, served around 9 25. there were then about another 100 in the queue. 5 ticket windows open.

Suprised it sseemed quite an old crowd - not too many familar away faces although there were a few I recognised.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2010
    Got my mum to get some tickets, have uni exams this week so no way of getting there in time.

Just had a call, got them! took nearly 2 hours by the sounds of it.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]Mrs Large got there at 8.30am and said there were about 40 in front of her. Got served about 9.25am and got our five tickets ok (for 5 regular away travellers, all done at least 10 aways).[/quote]

Got there at 8.40 and was pleased that the commercial centre opened early (8.50) and queue was moving quickly, well done to the staff
  • My brother in the queue now, been there about 40 mins and is now in the barriers but says the queue is now back to the club shop
  • Got there at 9 and took me 45 minutes to get my tickets.
  • Took an hour. joined the queue at turnstile 8.
  • Took me and hour roughly too.
  • Yeah just send your prag down there.
  • Got there at 8:45 and was out at 9:30.
  • Mates there, he said if everyone in the queue is for an away ticket they will be gone by 3
  • Got there at 09:30 and queued for an hour.