Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Where to watch 1st Leg

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
Anyone know if the lounges at the Valley will be showing the game on Friday or of Charlton friendly pub with a big screen?

Comments

• Or any Pubs in Ventnor, IOW ?
  • In swindon
  • I got my beer in the sideboard here...
  • There was something on the OS about Floyds or the Milenium Suite having a big screen and capacity of 200, I think!
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]There was something on the OS about Floyds or the Milenium Suite having a big screen and capacity of 200, I think!

250... its free aswell
  • Was thinking of watching it around london bridge. Anyone going to watch it around charlton? Apart from bartrams. Or are most going to locals?
  • Oak.
  • Would it not be better to get a ticket to watch the game and cheer your team on LOL, good luck by the way i hope you join us next season.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Oaky white[/cite]Would it not be better to get a ticket to watch the game and cheer your team on LOL, good luck by the way i hope you join us next season.[/quote]

Yes it would if they gave us more tickets
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Oaky white[/cite]Would it not be better to get a ticket to watch the game and cheer your team on LOL, good luck by the way i hope you join us next season.
    Ooh nice to see you back. I'd imagine 2000 will, but that means a few have to seek other arrangements, which means watching on telly or hiring a hot air balloon.

I'd have thought the Valley facilities would be the way to go on the grounds that they're nice bars and at least the club benefits from the revenue.
  • How many did you get?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Oaky white[/cite]Would it not be better to get a ticket to watch the game and cheer your team on LOL, good luck by the way i hope you join us next season.[/quote]
    Ooh nice to see you back. I'd imagine 2000 will, but that means a few have to seek other arrangements, which means watching on telly or hiring a hot air balloon.

I'd have thought the Valley facilities would be the way to go on the grounds that they're nice bars and at least the club benefits from the revenue.[/quote]
    Thats a joke like you say perhaps the club could beam it back to your place, Leeds did it when we played you the other week and did it for free which for Bates must have broke his heart.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oaky white[/cite]How many did you get?
    Just over £2k.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oaky white[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oaky white[/cite]Would it not be better to get a ticket to watch the game and cheer your team on LOL, good luck by the way i hope you join us next season.

I'd have thought the Valley facilities would be the way to go on the grounds that they're nice bars and at least the club benefits from the revenue.
    Thats a joke like you say perhaps the club could beam it back to your place, Leeds did it when we played you the other week and did it for free which for Bates must have broke his heart.

It's on Sky so no need for a beamback
  • Am thinking of either the Bugle Horn or Hardy's on Trafalgar Road.
  • 250 places at the valley, 4 tickets available each, got mine this morning, not sure if any are left now though.
  • Going to be in Miami for the 2nd leg, anyone know what the chances are of being able to watch it state side?
  • All true Charlton fans will be watching at home on Sky rather than actually in Swindon - FACT ;-)
  • At least one of us will be watching it in No1 son's room on No1 son's Sky which he pays for :)
    But no doubt drinking my beer which I pay for :(
  • Sponsored links:

• If I can get a childminder, I aim to be in Hardys on Trafalgar Road...lovely pub, lovely Guinness and it's where I watched us play Ipswich away all those years ago....
  • [cite]Posted By: Oaky white[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oaky white[/cite]Would it not be better to get a ticket to watch the game and cheer your team on LOL, good luck by the way i hope you join us next season.

Free?! That is shocking, perhaps Bates is going soft?
  • Anyone care to join me at Bunkers in Killorglin?
  • Will be listening online but hoping for a justin TV feed which was good for Leeds away, Brizzle away, and even Soton in the paint thing, must be lucky but it was about 90% good pic....don't have sky tv.
  • [cite]Posted By: iainment[/cite]Anyone care to join me at Bunkers in Killorglin?

Wen't there, the town, as a child....Puck fair was on.
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Or any Pubs in Ventnor, IOW ?

You could always pop round my Dad's house. He lives on the IOW and might be grateful of extra help forcing the wife to let him watch it!!
  • [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Will be listening online but hoping for a justin TV feed which was good for Leeds away, Brizzle away, and even Soton in the paint thing, must be lucky but it was about 90% good pic....don't have sky tv.

Pub?
  • Nigel Farage can recommend a good pilot if anyone's thinking of chartering a plane...
  • Anybody thinking of watching this around Victoria/Oxford St/Paddington?
    Not sure I can face being the only addick watching this match in Maidenhead...
  • Oak as had no chance getting tickets anyway