Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

For a few minutes there >>>>>

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
We were up, I was drunk nd life was fookin magic.

Ah well< we are gonna do this anyway.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!

Comments

• We certainly will sir, the buzz around our end today when rovers went 1-0 up was magic!Its why we love charlton so much!

COYR!
  • Yeah. It's like magic. Suddenly, against the odds we were in the promotion position and it's exhilerating. Only lasted quarter of an hour but that feverish excitement was worth the let down and makes me realise how important it is to be contenders. Funny enough Swindon, Millwall and us all touched the hem of promotion before Leeds whisked away the dreams. Of course palace fans got the same feeling lst week when their goal went in.
  • lol hope you dont need to feel anything in the final
  • Yea was at work :-(. Went mad for a few mins and life was good everyone calling singing we are going up. Then it all fell to pieces. Oh well cant wait for the playoffs.
  • fancy huddersfield to win,but want millwall
  • not really,i want to play them now there owed,personally think it will be charlton v huddersfield
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: rocking robin[/cite]Dont you mean swindon v huddersfield ! lol[/quote]

Did not know they had a losers play off ;-)
  • for 15 minutes we were up and i had £1500 potential winnings on the treble aswell :-(
    did anyone else do the treble?
  • [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]for 15 minutes we were up and i had £1500 potential winnings on the treble aswell :-(
    did anyone else do the treble?
    yep I did, only stood to win £500 though. Which would've been nice...