Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds v B Rovers match

Live on Foxtel (Viewers choice) for us Addicks Downunder.

Comments

• Does anybody know if there is any way of getting this on line?
  • aaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh ... im already nervous
  • There seems to be a few websites advertising this game, probably worth looking on Justin just before kick off
  • I'm going out this afternoon ........... deliberately. Take my mind off it all.

I'm not putting myself through all the agony of the minute by minute emotional rollercoaster.
    I'll tune in around 10 to 5.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I'm going out this afternoon ........... deliberately. Take my mind off it all.

I'm not putting myself through all the agony of the minute by minute emotional rollercoaster.

Whats your (mobile) Phone number ?
    ;-)
  • same here oggy i feel so nervy today!
    PS is this the first post from a ps3 browser
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I'm going out this afternoon ........... deliberately. Take my mind off it all.

I can't do that, I'm going to have to listen to every minute of all game while checking the other scores.
  • edited May 2010
    SXAddick: If you're overseas, there's a chance to catch in on Bet365's website. Depends which country you're in (regional restrictions).
    Also, www.myp2p.eu and find the game in there. I'm fairly certain that there will be a link. You might have to install Sopcast or another small piece of software to watch it, but it's well worth it (and free).
    Finally, if you can't find it on Justin.tv or Ustream (you'll often find a link to either of these websites through www.myp2p.eu), then have a look at www.atdhe.net

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=75893&part=sports
  • [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I'm going out this afternoon ........... deliberately. Take my mind off it all.

I can't do that, I'm going to have to listen to every minute of all game while checking the other scores.
  • http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: eastbourne addick[/cite]http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/

You mean Oldham vs Charlton is not getting live streaming .....?

There must be somed network in Romania or Outer Mongolia that's transmitting our match.
  • So then, if we need Brizzle to win and Millwall to draw and us to win, according to paddy power the odds on those outcomes are
    11/1, 5/2 and 6/5 respectively.
    To get them all means odds of something over 90-1.

Best just relax knowing it wont happen, and concentrate on beating Oldham without losing anyone to injury.
  • Link They're showing the Leeds game on here, usually quite reliable, im watching the playoff match on here atm
  • edited May 2010
    Come on Rovers! You can do it Lennie and his little Trollope ( as described by David Pleat on 5 live last wek! )
  • http://footballstreams.tv/watch_3.php
  • Sitting here in the office with the BBC's live ticker going.

Got the Charlton commentary-text on the left of the screen, the current league one results on the top right-side of the screen and the updated table on the bottom-right side and it's doing my head in because the page onle refreshes every 2 mintues.

Come on you RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • COME ON CHARLTON
  • We only need another 11 goals if the other scores stay the same.
  • anyone else lost the commentary?
  • anyone else lost the commentary?
  • Sponsored links:

• 10 men. OMG we can do this
  • Leeds down to ten men - Gradel sent off and he was looking quite lively too!
  • Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss!!!
  • Bugger!
  • double bugger, and millwall wining bastards, gutted leaving work hearing the scores just as rovers scored and I was on cloud nine, oh well at least i'll get to go to wembley
  • Very odd radio station, Yorkshire Radio (Sky 0209), kept playing music then the occasional bit of commentary. Peculiar!