Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Off Semi Finals on Sky

Will the Semi Finals be on Sky Sports by any chance?

Comments

• they always are aren't they
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]they always are aren't they

I'm not to sure, just wondering about both legs as I am going up Nottingham next Wednesday till Saturday and the going Scotland for a week so the only way to catch the game is in a pub.
  • Every playoff is on Sky
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Every playoff is on Sky

Nice one, thanks.
  • Thought that was the whole point of all the play off games from all the leagues at seperate times, because they all on sky. Could be wrong though.
  • [cite]Posted By: stackitsteve[/cite]Thought that was the whole point of all the play off games from all the leagues at seperate times, because they all on sky. Could be wrong though.

They are, on Saturday its Blackpool v Notts Forest on Sky, Sunday its Leicester v Cardiff on Sky, then on Tuesday its Forest V Blackpool on Sky and then on Wendesday its Cardiff v Leicester on Sky
  • Am i missing something, or is one ofe the playoff dates on the same day as the FA Cup final?
  • edited May 2010
    It is, play off at 12:15
    FA Cup Final 15:00
  • edited May 2010
    It is but the play off game is played at 12:15 or something like that and then the FA Cup is on later in the day.
  • Irrelevant, FA Cup day is should never be on the same day as any game...
  • Sponsored links:

• Unfortunatly gonna be in florida for the semis and back for the final. But managed to find a place on the net which is on international drive called best of british soccer pub. The owner just so happens to be an addick. What are the chances
  • [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Irrelevant, FA Cup day is should never be on the same day as any game...

Doesn't matter we aren't in it and wont be in the forsee-able feature so dont worry about it

[cite]Posted By: cafc-4-life[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Every playoff is on Sky

Nice one, thanks.

Whats the world coming to NP given advice what next a hung parliament