Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leon Clarke

2»

Comments

• Found that bloody calendar and my watch that never goes wrong.

According to my calculations its 5.15pm on Saturday 5th May 2012

Charlton are proclaimed Champions of Division One with a record number of points.

Who's a silly old Duffer now? 
  • I hope we sign him and he scores goals that get us to the championship.

•  Can't get the hang of changing the bloody clocks or that every year about this time we have to change the number of the year.

Now where's my calendar ????
    Good job you don't live in Samoa. They lost a whole day  today !
  • edited December 2011

My missus just said "might play him for five minutes here and there".  She's watched 5 matches, all since she met me four years back, now she offers comments on the offside rule and team selection.  What have I created?

•  Can't get the hang of changing the bloody clocks or that every year about this time we have to change the number of the year.

Now where's my calendar ????
    Good job you don't live in Samoa. They lost a whole day  today !
    Listen mate i have enough problems with watches and calenders in this country. I don't want to bring in atlases or world time changes into the equation. I would not know what day of the week it was.

Thank heavens it's Sunday tomorrow

• Sorry forgot to add i hope we get that Clarke fella
  • Its definetly Sunday tomorrow here :-)
  • My missus just said "might play him for five minutes here and there".  She's watched 5 matches, all since she met me four years back, now she offers comments on the offside rule and team selection.  What have I created?

Someone apparently more tactically aware than Iain Dowie
  • My missus just said "might play him for five minutes here and there".  She's watched 5 matches, all since she met me four years back, now she offers comments on the offside rule and team selection.  What have I created?

Someone apparently more tactically aware than Iain Dowie
    only 5 minutes !? ... give the lad a chance Mrs
  • Not in Chesterfield squad for todays game against scunthorpe
  • Sponsored links:

• Not in Chesterfield squad for todays game against scunthorpe
    no surprise, his heart wouldnt be in it and he's our player now
  • http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/7403306/Benson-agrees-Robins-move

Sky stating Clarke and Benson are swapping clubs in a few days.
  • Swap on official site now.
  • He has had loads of clubs so it is inevitable that his temperament is going to be questioned but he can score goals and gives us that third striker option we have all been seeking. I felt a bit sorry for Hayes who had a 5 minute cameo but looked awful. Clearly not going to press Yann or BWP for a starting berth whereas Clarke may well do so.
  • How long is he here for? the end of the season , or is he on a perm?
  • How long is he here for? the end of the season , or is he on a perm?
    18 month perm deal
  • Looks like permanent 18 month contract