Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I LOVE CHARLTON ATHLETIC!!!!!!

edited May 2010 in General Charlton
I LOVE CHARLTON ATHLETIC!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Get in!

Was jumping around the front room when that went in!!!

Can't wait to get to Oldham next weekend!
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET IN YOU LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!

SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
  • SO DO I
  • DITTO. I WAS JUMPING AROUND SO MUCH! GET INNN!
  • SO WAS I WAS I BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO WAS I !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I am so happy for Parky and the boys. All these doubters, a couple in this room now!Absolutely fantastic performance, Sodje, Mooney and Reid came on, which probably alot of people slated at the time and they were ALL brilliant!We can do this boys, you better start believing now!!!
  • mate we aint up yet what you harping on about
  • SPOT THE KILLJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his name noolly ;)
  • night
  • Tears in my eyes when we scored, dare we start believing that for once results will go our way????
  • Sponsored links:

• lol night matey..
  • Even if we dont go up automatically Nolly, we have just outfought, outskilled and outplayed the second best team in the league who have a big reputation, in a massive game !Every single one of those players out there today proved that they can turn up in a big important game. Im not so proud of them cos were up, everyone knows that!But we have given ourselves some massive hope today, AGAINST MANY ODDS AND DOUBTERS.........
  • leeds will be all over the place ,if rovers get early one we may do it,at one point next sat we will be in second spot hopefully at the end though
  • Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Leeds are obviously still in the driving seat and obviously next closest are the victors of the Millwall-Swindon game but if Bristol Rovers do us a favour and we beat Oldham (which I believe we can) then who knows.
    Today was excellent even if results don't go our way next week because it proves that this bunch of players have the balls to mix it in the big match atmosphere of the play offs. The spirit shown against Norwich and the Gritt and determination and victory against Leeds leaves Charlton in rude health going (potentially) into the play-offs with a superb shot of confidence and will send out a signal to all others that we are a team to be feared. Brilliant, absolutely Brilliant. COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Second to that Pilchard, you legend! COYR!
  • "chartlon in rude health" like it....
  • I agree Pilchard, we really have proven we can do this, we have got real backbone and determination.
  • never been so happy to be wetter than i was yeovil! sorry to swear but fucking yes have that ! all those long trips this season have been worth it just for that! my acca came in too- 150 quid- big night ahead! buzzing.
  • Very proud tonight!!
  • Sponsored links:

• My little section of the north upper went off, great celebrations
  • Can't believe the descriptions of the performance today - everything that has been lacking in the matches I have seen on the tele this year. Sadly I don't think results will go our way (typical Charlton fan, I know...), but if we play with heart and determination, we WILL win the play-offs.
  • Hugs all round in the West Lower when that goal went in!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]Hugs all round in the West Lower when that goal went in![/quote]
    Here in Perth to but I was next to my wife
  • I think it's at moments like this you truly realise how much!
  • exactly

COME ON YOU ADDICKS