Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What's in the new takeover rumours

Discuss

Comments

• You're obssessed!
  • Words...
  • And words are all I have
  • to take your heart away
  • what new takeover rumours ?
  • Its entirely true, BDL is The Oracle
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]what new takeover rumours ?

The voices in NSS head.
  • heard from someone this week, that a friend works at the club and the staff know something is afoot.
  • my neighbour's cousin's sister's boyfriend's newphew who delivers richard murray's dentist's newspaper said that steve davis, bradly branning, mika, Steve Ryder and jim davison are forming a consortium to takeover the club at the end of the season.
  • I heard it was Pixies. They're back!
  • Sponsored links:

• middle eastern pixies???
  • [cite]Posted By: thenewbie[/cite]I heard it was Pixies. They're back!

... and stronger
  • [cite]Posted By: thenewbie[/cite]I heard it was Pixies. They're back!

Are there a lot of pixies? Or is it Pixie Lott?

Someone on here reckoned she is a Charlton fan...
  • edited April 2010
    Someone said to me the othe day too but you just assume some eejit has started off a rumour and it has spread. I wont believe anything now till we hear it from the horses mouth.
  • Are you saying 'Mr Ed' is part of the takeover?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Someone said to me the othe day too but you just assume some eejit has started off a rumour and it has spread. I wont believe anything now till we hear it from the horses mouth.

Which Horse are we talking about is it the Goodbye Horse ?
  • Takeover of the Liberal Club??
  • I heard Frank Black of the Pixies is fronting a consortium.
  • I've heard that Varney is still talking to some interested parties, which something may come about in the summer, but nothing more

I'm making this up B-)
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]I heard Frank Black of the Pixies is fronting a consortium.
    I'll have some of that - provided he brings Kim Deal. Even as a tubby middle-ager she's still f***in' cool.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2010
    Exactly!
  • Frank Black knows something is going on, "here comes your man", obvious reference to takeovers
  • [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Exactly!
  • edited April 2010
    Kim Deal-
    Done deal!
  • [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]Frank Black knows something is going on, "here comes your man", obvious reference to takeovers

given the wrist slashing tendencies of some of our fans, if this doesn't go ahead I fear a wave of mutilation.............
  • edited April 2010
    I pop out for a packet of Turkey Twizzlers and some of those snow shoes that look like tennis rackets only to return to discover that you guys and gals have finally awoken to the pixie threat.

Bring your whacking sticks tomorrow and aim for the legs, when they are down, stamp the evil life out of them. Do not do this to pop starlets or Kim Deal. Frank might take a couple of whacks, but if a job is worth doing......
  • [cite]Posted By: RalphMilnesgut[/cite]I pop out for a packet of Turkey Twizzlers and some of those snow shoes that look like tennis rackets only to return to discover that you guys and gals have finally awoken to the pixie threat.

Bring you whacking sticks tomorrow and aim for the legs, when they are down, stamp the evil life out of them. Do not do this to pop starlets or Kim Deal. Frank might take a couple of whacks, but if a job is worth doing......
    Yeah, Death to the Pixes

:)
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Takeover of the Liberal Club??

Really ?
    Do Tell.............
    ;-)
  • cafc2010?