Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

LOL Out Loud

From Sky.com

" 'The future's bright, the chairman's orange,' they used to say down Selhurst Park way. But now, while Simon Jordan still sports a colour last seen on 70s faux leather furniture, the immediate future for Palace is staring into the commode of League One. "

http://tv.sky.com/this-weeks-sporting-highlights-7

Comments

• Its written as though a child wrote it "its Proper squeeky bumb time" must have studied hard for a vocab like that ;-)
  • Pot? Kettle? At least he spelt it right... ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Vincenzo[/cite]Pot? Kettle? At least he spelt it right... ;-)

LOL point taken and agreed on that brought a real smile to my face as i have to spend this lovely day inside, so thanks for brightening it up for me ;-)
  • You're most welcome. Lovely to have a laugh at Palace's expense.

Fingers crossed for a Wednesday win on Sunday.
  • Couldnt agree more mate. I have always disliked Palce the most way over Millwall i just dont have the hatred for Millwall some of the others do as it was the first time i had seen us play them this season so no need to harbage any grudge. But yea Palace hating all the way for me.
  • LOL Out Loud
    FYI Your Information I think that should be Laugh Out Loud
  • [cite]Posted By: Vincenzo[/cite]From Sky.com

" 'The future's bright, the chairman's orange,' they used to say down Selhurst Park way. But now, while Simon Jordan still sports a colour last seen on 70s faux leather furniture, the immediate future for Palace is staring into the commode of League One. "

http://tv.sky.com/this-weeks-sporting-highlights-7

He also wrote. "Now both sides have one last chance to avoid Division Three, where they can look forward to uncovered afternoons in Yeovil - and not in a good way."

So he's evidently been a victim of a torrentially wet & windy afternoon on that open Yeovil terrace.
    I know I was, lol

With those quotes, there's no doubt then ...... that writer is a Charlton fan!
    He probably posts on this very board.
  • What do you think he means by "not in a good way" did he not enjoy Yeovil as much as i did then :-)
  • Love it, Palace in the brown stuff