Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Globe Inn - Hythe

edited April 2010 in Not Sports Related
Karen Rix who occasionally posts on here i think has taken over the above pub. I know a few of you live that way so make sure you pop in. I was in last night an actually quite nice in there. Proper pub. All charlton fans welcome an will be some charlton stuff going up on walls soon.

Comments

• Options
    Any news on renovation at all...?

It's always seemed grotty in there.

Will pop in at some point though.
  • Options
    Where is the Globe in Hythe JT?
  • Options
    Red Lion square, next to Terry & Kent
  • Options
    its on end of high street near red lion. It has had a lick of paint an is just a normal pub pub. Her business partner is nice man too.
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I know where you mean now, will get in there soon.
  • Options
    Im still confused were abouts is it? I work just down the road from Hythe might pop in after work one day before i go home
  • Options
    Thanks Curb_it for your nice comments about our humble pub :)

It is at the end of Hythe High Street (follow the direction of the traffic), opposite Red Lion Square - you can see it from the bus stop where the Valley Express picks up!

It has had a lick of paint inside, the garden has been spruced up a bit too. Just waiting for word on getting the outside painted.

New chef starts tomorrow so menus will be revamped too - lunches daily from 12 - 3 and Thursday Steak night should be back in the next couple of weeks.

All welcome, Charlton fans or not - FA Cup final on the big screen tomorrow should be a good afternoon!