Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ian Hendon sacked by Barnet

With two games to go and still facing the drop out of the league.

Comments

• Cant believe they can still go down. They are having a shocker form-wise. Old Poojah from Grimsby might have to eat his words.
  • Harsh looks like Barnet will struggle do we know who they have last games of the season? If their playing Darlo they should at least get 3 points there.
  • playing Grimsby away on Saturday, real six-pointer.
  • did he call someone a bigot?
  • I think they've still got to play at Grimsby
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]playing Grimsby away on Saturday, real six-pointer.

ooo yea i just looked at the League 2 table your right that is a six pointer if they loose then :-(. I hope they dont go down my auntie lives in Barnet.
  • Grimsby who are 4 or 5 points behind than home to promoted Rochdale.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]With two games to go and still facing the drop out of the league.

not on their official site he hasn't
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Grimsby who are 4 or 5 points behind than home to promoted Rochdale.

I see well hopefully Rochdale will their foot of the gas pedal as they are already up and let Barnet stay up. It could be the end of that club dropping out of the football league. Rochdale away next season then lets start an early roll call :-).
  • Dean Sinclair could help relegate his old club
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Dean Sinclair could help relegate his old club

Good point i forgot about that.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]With two games to go and still facing the drop out of the league.

not on their official site he hasn't

My sources* say he has.

* BBC Radio London
  • If he's been sacked and now out of work my be someone withh suggest he replaces parky
  • Really shocked at Barnet this season, they started the season very well and with players like O'Flynn, Gary Breen and Micah Hyde, though they would have been ok in mid table. They only need a point against Grimsby on Sat and Rochdale should be on their hols by next week.

Not sure who Grimsby have on the final day, it is not Darlo for sure but would be good for the Bees if they are up against a team needing a win for play offs.
  • That should say "Will Suggest he replaces parky"

I've Lost my specs
  • edited April 2010
    When i saw Barnet had lost again last night i thought of that Grimsby bloke, they've suddenly gone from being dead and buried a couple of weeks ago to having a real chance of survival now.
  • I think Grimsby will stay up and pull off the greatest escape since Brighton under Steve Gritt, I fancy them to beat Barnet on saturday and I can see Grimsby beating Burton on the last day too and I can easily see Barnet dropping points against Rochdale. It will go to the wire.
  • I cant believe Barnet had a manger named Hendon!
  • Grimsby still hanging in there. if they had played like that at the beginning of the season they would be at the other end of the table! They have done very well to claw it back and take it to the last day.
  • anyone noticed how Hendon and Parky look like twins? Has anyone seen them in the same room? I reckon they are the same person and now 'Pardon' has lost his job at Barnet he can concentrate fully on cafc.