Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

On a serious note if i may.

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
How silly are Liverpool 1.7M for a player who started well this season, hasnt played in ages and when he does play hes one of our better players but hes not the best and to send him of to Liverpool i feel will ruin him a lil bit (hope it doesnt as i would like to see him do well for England) as i feel he would be more suited to a high level champ club but top 8 team in the country surely thats moving to fast??

Comments

• Options
    Did you really need to start a new thread?
  • Options
    the man is greedy
  • Options
    You may not
  • Options
    LOL no i new it would get sunk i just couldnt find the other one about this for some reason the system at work today is being so slow it was just easier to start a new thread point taken though sorry.
  • Options
    It's a sticky - how could you not find it?! Seriously Ru, you really don't help yourself sometimes.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]It's a sticky - how could you not find it?! Seriously Ru, you really don't help yourself sometimes.

LOL you know me mate. Na i couldnt find it cos the top line of each web page i open gets deleted mind you the top of the whole page goes. If you were here id show you and you'd understand but your not so i cant :-)
  • Options
    WSS - So what if he starts a new thread!

FFS