Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kish to score tomorrow

WSSWSS
edited January 2007 in General Charlton
200th appearance

(whatever anyone thinks of him in 20 years time a lot of us will look back on Kish's time with us with a smile on our faces)

kishishev_radostin_cafc_profile_2005.jpg

Comments

• Options
    That's a rarity these days
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2007
    what? smiling? ;-)
  • Options
    As much as I hate Kish, you gotta love him!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Well done Raddo!
    Well he may not play tomorrow of course.

I have been a big fan of Kish over the years, not just for the 275% commitment either, but for his harrying, tackling and (dare I say it) some incisive passing at times too.

Also, sadly,I think possibly his best days may be behind him, but perhaps that is just because the whole team has been such a shambles. If only the other players could put in the effort Raddo does we wouldn't be in this mess.

PS He should try to pursuade Smertin, his little 'Alyosha', to sign for us :-)
  • Options
    Well done KIsh a credit to himself and professional football - never moaned when drop consistently when others around him have been shit.

Not the greatest not the most skillful but certainly a CHARLTON player. 100% every week.
  • Options
    PS Smertin's agent says he does not want to sign for West Ham because they are a relegation candidate

Link: http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=161485
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad Spinner[/cite]Well done Raddo!
    Well he may not play tomorrow of course.

I have been a big fan of Kish over the years, not just for the 275% commitment either, but for his harrying, tackling and (dare I say it) some incisive passing at times too.

Also, sadly,I think possibly his best days may be behind him, but perhaps that is just because the whole team has been such a shambles. If only the other players could put in the effort Raddo does we wouldn't be in this mess.

PS He should try to pursuade Smertin, his little 'Alyosha', to sign for us :-)

That sums it up pretty well.

Great servant to the Club and a true team man. What we need in a relegation battle.