Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

bollards

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
Without waning to be a bollard spotter, but whilst supping outside of a juicer in the city tonight, it didn't go unnoticed that some bollards on the street had a a 5 cross star at the top and the city of london shield. Others had simply a sword a la charlon sabre in a quarter of a St Georges Cross. These were all on the same street where there must have been 50 such bollards. Any expalnations why bolls on the same street have different treatment? Dull I know, but suddenly interesting when you're 10 kroneys in........

I know at least one poster who finds this interesting - honest!

Comments

• quality, pure quality!
  • have you any knowledge on the bolls ISLS?
  • no mate, an intrigued voyeur!

have another kroney!
  • The top one's closest leroy but not quite there. Is that website in your favourites? The yellow top bell is bang out of order - mind you it was at finchley road.
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Boom[/cite]The top one's closest leroy but not quite there. Is that website in your favourites?
    Yeah. Right up there with this one, this one and this beauty
  • [cite]Posted By: Boom[/cite]Without waning to be a bollard spotter

I found it hard to read past this line. Quality

[cite]Posted By: Bollards of London website[/cite]Here we are back in the City of London yet again and they never fail to prove that the Square Mile is the Capital of the Nation of Bollards...

It gets better
  • some are old cannons with balls in the top i will dig out the street names if you need to know