Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Essex branch of Charlton Life

If any of you are bored in the morning there will be a cracking cup final at Billericay stadium. 10.30 kick off its Harold Hill playing against oh i dont know but it will be a good game

Comments

• Is Harold Hill the **** hole - or is that Harold Wood?
  • Are they playing Canvey Island?
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Is Harold Hill the **** hole - or is that Harold Wood?

Oi steady on there. Harold hill is the estate harold wood is the posher part
  • [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Are they playing Canvey Island?

They could well be mate i'm not sure. Only know where it is and what time
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Is Harold Hill the **** hole - or is that Harold Wood?

Sorry, only going by what someone I know who lives that way told me. If it helps I used to live in Catford - that was choice!
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Is Harold Hill the **** hole - or is that Harold Wood?

Sorry, only going by what someone I know who lives that way told me. If it helps I used to live in Catford - that was choice!

Its not know for being the most wonderful place but it used to be ok. Got a great football set up there which a few of their players are going through the Charlton ranks now. Jonjo's brother is playing tomorrow and if he's sober will be quality
  • What's the name of that moody looking boozer next to the stattion?
  • King Harold its not to bad to be fair. No trouble not like the pubs on Harold Hill ;-)
  • I think he scored 9 in a 12-12 draw or something ridiculous!

Sounds like an entertaining match
  • [cite]Posted By: smudge7946[/cite]is the pompadours arms in or near harold hill ?

Oh dear have you heard about that ha ha. Yeah he scored 9 goals and one in the penalty shoot out it was really entertaining i was there
  • Sponsored links:

• I tell you what Unc, these games get more ridiculous by the week!
  • [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]I tell you what Unc, these games get more ridiculous by the week!

Lost 4-2 today 3-0 down back to 3-2 with 20 mins left really good spell but got caught on the break pushing for the equaliser. That other score is the one you knew about mate