Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

should bailey of started at exeter

2»

Comments

• There are other options, but I'm not going to get drawn into that debate on this thread just to get shot down because obviously too many of our fans think the sun shines out of Bailey's Ahole!

I certainly wouldn't be playing an out of form and out of shape player who seems to just slag every one else off instead of leading them in our 'push for promotion'.

When was the last time he gave us a Captains performance worthy of wearing the armband let alone the shirt?

Bailey has gotten too big for his boots and you know what? He won't even be here next season so don't you all go thinking he's our saviour.
  • [cite]Posted By: Red5[/cite]There are other options, but I'm not going to get drawn into that debate on this thread just to get shot down because obviously too many of our fans think the sun shines out of Bailey's Ahole!

I certainly wouldn't be playing an out of form and out of shape player who seems to just slag every one else off instead of leading them in our 'push for promotion'.

When was the last time he gave us a Captains performance worthy of wearing the armband let alone the shirt?

Bailey has gotten too big for his boots and you know what? He won't even be here next season so don't you all go thinking he's our saviour.

It largely depends whether or not we go up wouldn't you say or do you know something that the rest of us don't?
    You quite obviously know him quite well, so I must respect your opinion I suppose, especially the 'too big for his boots' comment....what a pile of rubbish....what do you know about nicky Bailey and the way he thinks....answer nothing.
  • I don't think he's our saviour or can't be critisized. Apart from Reid though I don't see many options.

Racon won't play there. We've tried Wagstaff and Shelvey there, I don't believe they're the answer out there. Sam is inconsistent on the right so I don't think he should be played out of position.
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Red5[/cite]There are other options, but I'm not going to get drawn into that debate on this thread just to get shot down because obviously too many of our fans think the sun shines out of Bailey's Ahole!

It largely depends whether or not we go up wouldn't you say or do you know something that the rest of us don't?
    You quite obviously know him quite well, so I must respect your opinion I suppose, especially the 'too big for his boots' comment....what a pile of rubbish....what do you know about nicky Bailey and the way he thinks....answer nothing.

Ditto

And by the way I, along with 1000's of others, have witnessed him recently rollicking this player and that player, when actually the one player giving the ball away more often than not is - mirror please - monsieur bailey.

Your previous comments: what a pile of rubbish/utter crap. Are you a binman or something?
  • One question

Shelvey plays shit someone mentions it and thats it they are treated worse than cancer biggest **nts in hoistory told never come to the Valley your not a real fan etc etc
    Bailey goes a little of form knifes out its OK.

Whats the difference?? just a question as i really dont understand how there is a difference but hey thats just me and i wait for the onslaught ;-)
  • You are the devils work LB absolute scum ;o)
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]One question

Shelvey plays shit someone mentions it and thats it they are treated worse than cancer biggest **nts in hoistory told never come to the Valley your not a real fan etc etc
    Bailey goes a little of form knifes out its OK.

Whats the difference?? just a question as i really dont understand how there is a difference but hey thats just me and i wait for the onslaught ;-)

This is the debate: The difference is when every other player plays badly (Shelvey, Racon, Semedo, Llera, Sodje, Reid, Sam, etc.) they get dropped for more than a few games. Bailey however.....
  • Think we need as many of our goal scorers on the pitch as is feasible, so move Bailey into the middle for Racon and have Reid on the left from the start. But the problem comes when Reid tires in the 2nd half.....who do we bring on then to provide service and balance? Maybe we then have to operate in reverse and bring Racon (or Spring) on in the middle and move Bailey out left. PS: Think Spring has been unlucky not to feature more.
  • [cite]Posted By: Simonsen[/cite]Think we need as many of our goal scorers on the pitch as is feasible, so move Bailey into the middle for Racon and have Reid on the left from the start. But the problem comes when Reid tires in the 2nd half.....who do we bring on then to provide service and balance? Maybe we then have to operate in reverse and bring Racon (or Spring) on in the middle and move Bailey out left. PS: Think Spring has been unlucky not to feature more.

Agreed. Up at Elland Road he (Spring) played a blinder and complimented Racon/Shelvey rather splendidly, then got dropped. Spring played a blinder against Swindon (2-2 with 10 men) too then got dropped. Hmm. players play well - get dropped, players play badly - 'salright. Hmm, a pattern immerging.
  • [cite]Posted By: Simonsen[/cite]PS: Think Spring has been unlucky not to feature more.
    Maybe but that's down to the form of Semedo. I wouldn't want Semedo and Spring starting together.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2010
    In my opinion we should be starting back how we begun or as close as possible!

Randolph
    Richardson
    Dailly
    Sodje
    Borrowdale
    Racon
    Semedo
    Sam
    Bailey
    Shelvey
    Burton

Subs
    Elliott
    Solly
    Llera
    Wagstaff
    Reid
    Forster
    A.Sodje

We can always switch back to a 4-4-2 with Shelvey moving to midfield and Racon and Bailey coming off for Reid and Forster or Sodje