Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Exeter vs. Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• What happened? I was listening to the commentary and it switched to Gills v Naaridge.
  • halftime draw, but one of their better players off, got a good chance in 2nd half, spanners and swindon drawing
  • Randolph clears to Burton, turned away by Logan to Sercombe, and hooks it out of play for our throw just in their half. Burton flicks to Racon, but the half time whistle goes, 0-0.
  • wycombe 1 up too :)
  • Wycombe 1-0 Swindon :-)
  • wycombe scored!
  • now in 4th place,
  • [cite]Posted By: SexyDave[/cite]saints 1 up
    not for long 1-1
  • This still has 0-0 written all over it.
  • stop it wss........

It in fact has 0-1 to Charlton Athletic written all over it.....
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]'Ammers winning and Hull down to 10 men. Sunderland down to 10 men too.

Swindon losing.[/quote]

If scores remain same 2nd half we go 4th.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/default.stm
  • Thanks to all those posting on here. I'm stuck at work in North Greenwich and this is therefore a life line.
  • if we don't get auto, 4th is good news, means we get 2nd leg of playoff at home
  • players coming out
  • Sounds like we're just resuming. Two teams about to come out.
  • come on charlton, let's him them quick

attendance 6835, 1042 cafc
  • SETH take over updates....not as good as paddy, not as quick, loads of typios to come, and other mistakes
    1042 CAFC there
  • OK, cmon lads
  • Many miles have I travelled,
    Many games have I seen,
    Following Charlton my favourite team.
    Many hours have I spent in the covered end choir,
    Singing Valley Floyd Road,
    My only desire

Valley Floyd Road,
    Oh mist rolling in from the Thames,
    My desire, is always to be found at
    Valley, Floyd Road!
  • we attack, city clear, they pump it forward, sodje clears, but they come again, they have used a second sub...friend off for goldborne
  • Sponsored links:

• exeter shot wide
  • City press, Friend has NOT gone off, it's someone else...they have a drive wide of the goal....kicking their 'right' way.
  • Lloyd presses, Bailey, forster....held off, but city clear, we come again....racon in space, Lloyd presses, but ends up with the keeper.
  • offside cafc
  • Tully has gone off, City 442. we threaten forster offside....just
  • Swindon level
  • 442 both sides. 4 mins gone in second hald, Burton fouls, City launch it and we get a defensive throw
  • Just showed a shot of that dickhead Dowie on Skysports, looked like mr blooby! Still, the Hull fans must be pleased wih his managerial talents.
  • forster ooohhh just over bar
  • We have a free kick, Bailey....forster volleys just over...ooooh
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!