Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England World Cup Song Video (filmed in Golden Lion)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcUmbSxCaEM

those of you who know Steve Reader may spot him watching TV

Comments

• Options
    Is that The Golden Lion Sydenham....looks like it's had a refurb if it is....LOL!!
  • Options
    Bexleyheath I think
  • Options
    Is it full of people off their nut on some chemicals, if it is then it could be the bexleyheath one.
  • Options
    Cant stick the Golden Lion up Bexleyheath. Sausage fest of the highest order.
  • Options
    Not sure what's worse the song or the video. I think the song's worse. (It may grow on me).
  • Options
    Not a bad song, good production but no punch...I could write a better one.
  • Options
    Rubbish. Do proceeds go to charity then? Can't beat 3 Lions or Vindaloo.
  • Options
    oh dear
  • Options
    Remind me ... what purpose does that serve?

It's hardly entertainment. As a means of uniting the country, I think it may struggle. 'Self-indulgent' and 'banal' come to mind.

Oh yes .... and 'Lineker' doesn't rhyme with 'bar'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been in The Golden lion for a little while today (hic).
    Didn't see him/them in there...........
    ....but.........your my best friend...............who YOU looking at ?
  • Options
    Drove past there on my way home from work when they were filming wonderd what was going on 20 odd blokes in england shirts outside on the pavement...

Apprently the new version of 3 lions is ment to be an epic orchestral version..

And keith allen is spearheading new orders world cup song can't wait.

Vinderloo, 3 lions all good but meat pie sausage roll come on england score a goal is blinding real funny.... oh....we got a corner.....
  • Options
    shite
  • Options
    That is a SHOCKER!!!
  • Options
    Didn't mind it too much but doesn't make much sense, about singing, and not singing, while singing..?
  • Options
    certainly ain't 3 lions but the chorus might take off on the terraces ... 2B or not to 2B my England ... there's been worse!
  • Options
    another one

chris martini lol ... bloody good pictures though
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    The writers were at the St.Georges day dinner and played the vid...it was wierd that their guys seem to lack any conviction or self belief in their own product, something just didnt feel right.
  • Options
    They dont seem very enthusiastic....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another one I just heard....!

tribute to gazza according to twitter