Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OK Mr Brown here is how you win the election

edited April 2010 in Not Sports Related
There are thousands of Brits now stranded abroad for several weeks. So charter loads of planes and the RAF and go and get em! Resulting in huge publicity coup and massive popularity

Comments

• Options
    Or offer free fences to everyone
  • Options
    or offer to fix Mr WSS broken record?

:P
  • Options
    Good way to get a lot of people moaning about the cost of it. To be fair there aren't a lot of planes sitting in hangars round Europe at the moment with their owners wondering what use they could put them to
  • Options
    my mother in law is currently stuck in egypt ha ha ha bloody ha.....should have flown back yesterday ha ha ha double bloody ha.... keep her there indefinately and i will be down the scout hall to register my vote for you
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]my mother in law is currently stuck in egypt ha ha ha bloody ha.....should have flown back yesterday ha ha ha double bloody ha.... keep her there indefinately and i will be down the scout hall to register my vote for you

LOL
  • Options
    He'll stay in power as he will be sucking on the schlong of Nick Clegg again tomorrow night

this makes me sad
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]He'll stay in power as he will be sucking on the schlong of Nick Clegg again tomorrow night

what time's it on? might watch it over here, I need something to send me to sleep :-)
  • Options
    ill vote for anyone who abolishes council tax
  • Options
    I thought the answer was gonna be "invade France". Disappointing thread ;-)
  • Options
    All he has to do is tell everyone born between 1951 and 1960 that the tories are going to make you work until you are 66 robbing you of £6k . And there is no way they will vote for Cammeron. I fall into that bracket being born in 1952 and now don't know who to vote for.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: choice[/cite]ill vote for anyone who abolishes council tax

And replaces it with????

Not having a pop, just wonder what alternatives are being bandied about?