Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Loose Craig For The Season

According to Sky Sports News Millwall have lost defender Tony Craig for the rest of the season. Bit of a blow for them.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11719_6105709,00.html

Comments

• He was superb when he came off the bench at the valley - bit of a talisman for them

would be perfect for us next year
  • glad he has gone,one of those millwall players charlton players shit themselves from
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]glad he has gone,one of those millwall players charlton players shit themselves from

I think that applies to most Milwall players doesn't it? :-(
  • lol craig especially
  • The title of this thread gave me quite a turn. The idea of Tony Craig being let loose for the rest of season is not nice to contemplate.
  • Another Bexleyheath boy. My year aswell.

Isnt Alan Dunne out for them aswell?....that would mean no first choice full backs.
  • wish they would lose their next three games
  • He's been a bit off recently, so footballing wise not as big a loss as it would've been a few weeks prior...but his attitude and determination are a loss.

Dunne has had a very good year, been at fault for a few goals, but generally good and his replacement Smith looked very ropey last Friday, nothing like he looked at the start of the season.

The bigger worry is Trotter, not sure how much longer he is out, but he had got a lot of flak, but the last few games he has missed, people have noticed how much weaker we are in the middle. Would like to see him back quickly.

Gonna be a very tough 3 games, not helped by these injuries, 7 points will do, with our lovely friends down the road (you) beating Leeds and we go up on GD.

Then you go up in the play-offs to reward you for your helpfulness to us :-)
  • Don't think auto for you is going to happen Sparrow ... and probably not for us but I live in hope ... somehow I think it's fated that we are going to meet in the playoffs.

And after 2 games so far with 12 goals, anything could happen ... but my gut feeling is that you will blow it against us next time.
  • Sponsored links:

• My head says we won't get auto either. It's just not the Millwall way.

We'll either mess it up at Tranmere or goes down to the last game and we concede in the last minute leaving us 3rd, cue riots and violence.

I've said it before on here, if we get you in the play-offs I'm certain you'll get your revenge, reckon we'll go into it thinking we'll roll you over, whereas you'll be bang up for it on the pitch to pay us back.
  • Gotta agree about that Smith fella.....he had a shocker against Huddersfield.
  • [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]He's been a bit off recently, so footballing wise not as big a loss as it would've been a few weeks prior...but his attitude and determination are a loss.

Dunne has had a very good year, been at fault for a few goals, but generally good and his replacement Smith looked very ropey last Friday, nothing like he looked at the start of the season.

The bigger worry is Trotter, not sure how much longer he is out, but he had got a lot of flak, but the last few games he has missed, people have noticed how much weaker we are in the middle. Would like to see him back quickly.

Gonna be a very tough 3 games, not helped by these injuries, 7 points will do, with our lovely friends down the road (you) beating Leeds and we go up on GD.

Then you go up in the play-offs to reward you for your helpfulness to us :-)

I actually think this is the most likely scenario. However if we win all 3 of our games and Swindon beat Millwall it could be us who go up on goal difference. So tough to call now.
  • Too close for my liking. I don't like this one bit, doing my nerves in.