Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

If Liverpool get through to Europa Final

They get 12000 tickets. There will be fun and games.

Comments

• Dont care about them or Euro football mate its too far beyond us to bother me.
  • Is that all? Assume the same for Fulham?
  • where is it being held??
  • JTJT
    edited April 2010
    The Maracana
  • Hamburg. Fulham could go there twice in 3 weeks!
  • MCSMCS
    edited April 2010
    cheers Gary bit more helpful than the very helpful jos stone
  • :-)
  • Is it being held at Hamburgs home stadium ?
  • Also just noticed this :
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Dont care about them or Euro football mate its too far beyond us to bother me.

Then why would you open a topic entitled "If Liverpool get through to Europa Final" and take the time to read and then comment on said article ?!?!?
  • 12K to both teams that get through to the final, 25K for UFEA to give to thier mates.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]Is it being held at Hamburgs home stadium ?

Yes. Be interesting to know if a team has won a European Trophy at their own ground?
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]Is it being held at Hamburgs home stadium ?

Yes. Be interesting to know if a team has won a European Trophy at their own ground?

Old Ufea cup was over two legs, home and away.
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]

Yep your right, two legs up until 1997.

Feyenoord won it there own ground in 02.....and Sporting Lisbon did the same in 05
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Is that all? Assume the same for Fulham?

I doubt they'd need that many anyway.
  • [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]Also just noticed this :
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Dont care about them or Euro football mate its too far beyond us to bother me.

Then why would you open a topic entitled "If Liverpool get through to Europa Final" and take the time to read and then comment on said article ?!?!?

LOL bordom does strage things to people mate. No it was an exageration i just dont like Liverpool in the slightest Fulham i want to suceed in europe along with Man U Chelsea Arsenal Everton Spurs Villa and almost anyother club involved in Europe there is just something about Liverpool and Benitez i just love watching them fail especially in Europe were they are ment to be the "kings" :-)
  • fulham would struggle to take 12,000
  • West Ham fans were singing 'thursday nights, channel five' last night. What West Ham would give to be in europe rather than close to relegation, they were awful at Anfield

Made me laugh anyway.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite][quote][quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]Is it being held at Hamburgs home stadium ?[/quote]

Yes. Be interesting to know if a team has won a European Trophy at their own ground?[/quote]

Old Ufea cup was over two legs, home and away.[/quote]

Feyenoord won it there own ground in 02.....and Sporting Lisbon did the same in 05[/quote]

Lisborn havent done it they lost to cska
  • Real (57) and Inter (65) both won the European Cups at their own grounds.

Man Utd (68) and Liverpool (78) both won at Wembley.

Roma lost the final in their own stadium in 84

Celtic won it in 67 and there were so many bhoys fans there in Lisbon it was like a home game.
  • [cite]Posted By: mparsons1[/cite]

Feyenoord won it there own ground in 02.....and Sporting Lisbon did the same in 05

Lisborn havent done it they lost to cska

Good call.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]They get 12000 tickets. There will be fun and games.
    If by 'fun and games' you mean going without a ticket, going with a forgery, robbing your own fans of thier ticket, storming the gate as you don't have a ticket or any combination of the above,
    then it will be like an open day at the worlds biggest theme park.
  • Pbs - you forgot to add "blaming everyone else if it all goes wrong"