Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Have We Still Got Our Link With Valencia?

Have We....?

Comments

• Should this be on the JOKES category ;0)
  • No seriously as i swear nothing has been said of it since the link was made?
  • [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]No seriously as i swear nothing has been said of it since the link was made?

Then you've just answered your own question
  • er....... no

I think we are are looking at tying up a deal with Benidorm Athletic however...
  • Did we ever even get anything out of those sorts of deals?
  • We loaned them one of our foreign wonderkids that we snatched from under the noses of Bayern Munich, Juventus et al.
  • No but we've still got the one with Inter Milan.................oh.
  • edited April 2010
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/Overseas1.ink

That page used to have all the details, now this is all it says
    During Charlton's Premier League years, the club expanded significantly overseas, and formed a series of alliances and collaboration agreements with clubs overseas.

These ranged from MyPa 47 in Finland to Spanish Primera Liga giants Valencia, while the Charlton Community Trust also began a groundbreaking project in South Africa.

However, following relegation from the top flight in 2007, and due to resulting cutbacks, the Addicks were forced to re-evaluate its partnerships, and that process is still ongoing.

Click here for details of the trust's continuing work in South Africa.
    I'd guess it hasn't been updated in a while.
  • I've seen countless 'links' set up with various clubs going back 50+ years...not one of them has ever been worth a light....they've all been a complete and utter waste of time and in most cases to the point of being embarrassing.

!
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]er....... no

I think we are are looking at tying up a deal with Benidorm Athletic however...

Sticky Vicky is good up front and in the box ......
  • Sponsored links:

• I heard her goals "dried up" after a while though
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I've seen countless 'links' set up with various clubs going back 50+ years...not one of them has ever been worth a light....they've all been a complete and utter waste of time and in most cases to the point of being embarrassing.

Maybe we're picking the wrong clubs, it seems to be working out for Swindon.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]No but we've still got the one with Inter Milan.................oh.

Ah yes, the famous tie in with Internazionale.
    That got Charlton a box of nice two-sided scarfs and two youth players a spell in Milan.
    And ...

Well, this season's away shirt looks an awful lot like Inter's home shirt.
    They have The Special One and we have a lot of not-so-special-ones at the moment.
  • We were supposed to have first dibs on Robbie Keane when he left Inter except when presented with the option of joining us he didnt seem too...keen
  • [cite]Posted By: American_Addick[/cite]That got Charlton a box of nice two-sided scarfs and two youth players a spell in Milan.
    Michael Turner was one of those players