Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Got to laugh at Bristol Rovers...

People in the West Country are definately a bit madder than the norm.

Trying to raise funds for the BUI's Prostate Cancer Appeal, they are going to attempt to break the world record for the largest number of pirates in one place at their home game with Norwich.

To beat the record, they need over 2,000 pirates.

All pirates must sign a register on entering the ground, and have to have the following:

pirate hat / bandana
eye patch
parrot or sword accessory*
appropriate shirt, trousers or pantaloons

* they have had to stipulate, "Because of Health and Safety issues, real swords will not be allowed" LOL

Comments

• Gillingham are doing a similar thing but on a Gypsy theme.

Horse shit everywhere.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]parrot or sword accessory*
    appropriate shirt, trousers or pantaloons

* they have had to stipulate, "Because of Health and Safety issues, real swords will not be allowed" LOL

What about real parrots
  • Is there a record for the amount of moaning pessimists you can get into one place at the same time?
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Is there a record for the amount of moaning pessimists you can get into one place at the same time?

Not sure, when was North Stand Steve's last family reunion?
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]People in the West Country are definately a bit madder than the norm.

You can say that again ......!
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Is there a record for the amount of moaning pessimists you can get into one place at the same time?

I thought they all sat in the West Upper?

;o)
  • Is this anything to do with the FSM?
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Is there a record for the amount of moaning pessimists you can get into one place at the same time?

I thought they all sat in the West Upper?

;o)
    I sit in the West Upper and there's usually a bit of moaning, but at Southampton away it was at a different level. I doubt they all sit in the West Upper ;-)
  • My family are all Rovers fans, and I can confirm are a bit madder than the norm....