Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Leeds official hospitality packages......

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
What a scumbucket of a club they are.

They are offering friday coach to London, lunch in hotel, overnight stay, and ticket in the away end. For £225.

So despite there huge demand from their fans for this game, they've held back some of the tickets from the fans so they can sell them as pricey packages.

I'm sure the fans who missed out on tickets will be so pleased....

Comments

• Master Bates for you.
  • was reading a thread on a leeds forum regarding their ticket ballot for our game.
    seems like to be successful in the ballot you had to have been to at least 7 aways.
  • Still getting crowds over 30k for home games in this pony league....after 3 seasons of it.....and they still get treated like dirt. I dont like Leeds but thats just not on for their supporters.
  • and it's probably a travelodge.....so that they can make on it
  • Bexleyheath Holiday Inn apparantely.
  • They were staying in the Gravesend Travelodge on saturday..
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Still getting crowds over 30k for home games in this pony league....after 3 seasons of it.....and they still get treated like dirt. I dont like Leeds but thats just not on for their supporters.

Not knocking their support as they sell out every away game no matter when or where it is, but their home support isn't as good as Norwich's. Yes they have got over 30k for 3 games this season (us, Huddersfield and Hartlepool on boxing day). For some games they've got less than 20k.
  • Leeds is a massive one club city and a massively underachieving football club. The attendances are to be expected.
  • Agreed Chris - their home support has not been that high for a one club city.
    Away support is obviously great though.
  • leeds have been in this division a few years,norwich would not be getting bigger crowds if they had to stay in this league that time.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]leeds have been in this division a few years,norwich would not be getting bigger crowds if they had to stay in this league that time.

I'm not so sure, if they were in and around the top 2 as Leeds have been, i think they'd sell out every game. Norwich of course is also a one club city.
  • Same with Norwich though, fairly big city with only one club.

It's a bit different when your club has to share a city with the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and co no matter how big the city is. I think we should be quite proud of our attendances this season considering. I realise i'm going off at a tangent here.
  • Lots of Norwich fans in Manchester.

Often see fans who obviously can't get in to Carrow Rd wearing their NCFC scarves at Old Trafford.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Still getting crowds over 30k for home games in this pony league....after 3 seasons of it.....and they still get treated like dirt. I dont like Leeds but thats just not on for their supporters.

Not knocking their support as they sell out every away game no matter when or where it is, but their home support isn't as good as Norwich's. Yes they have got over 30k for 3 games this season (us, Huddersfield and Hartlepool on boxing day). For some games they've got less than 20k.
    Norwich wouldn't get anywhere near the crowds that Leeds are getting if they had to pay the same prices, especially after 3 seasons there.

Norwich are also the only professional team in Norfolk.
  • IAIA
    edited April 2010
    Norwich has only one club full stop as far as I know. Leeds at least have to compete with the two rugby teams there. Rhinos had an average attendance of 15,000 last season. I don't know about Carnegie. So while Leeds is a bigger city, they do have some competition.

Besides, ticket prices are very high there, for all the matches

We'll never know whether Norwich would have gates as high as they've been if they didn't get Lambert in and if they didn't get promoted at the first attempt.

I think our attendance is good, considering.
  • hasn't the city of leeds got a similar population to the whole of norfolk?
  • I don't like Leeds as a club but I won't rag on their fans too much, they have perservered with quite a lot seeing their club going from the hands of one greedy profiteer to another with the team suffering perpertual Charltonitis and falling at the last hurdle. As others say there are reasons for their high attendances but I still think such high crowds are impressive for a League one team.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Lots of Norwich fans in Manchester.

Often see fans who obviously can't get in to Carrow Rd wearing their NCFC scarves at Old Trafford.

lol