Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Saturday...90mins in.....

Freekick to us on the Norwich box....why do we insist on taking it short??

If I was Randy I would be pi$$ed making me run all the way up to the pitch for Reid and whoever to mess up the short freekick and not even get it in the box...

I dont understand the need to take short freekicks or Corners at the mo, Richardson and Borrowdale have been delivering great balls into the right space lately.

Keep the corners coming in and surly were get a goal!

Comments

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Duck-Killer Brown[/cite]Freekick to us on the Norwich box....why do we insist on taking it short??

If I was Randy I would be pi$$ed making me run all the way up to the pitch for Reid and whoever to mess up the short freekick and not even get it in the box...

I dont understand the need to take short freekicks or Corners at the mo, Richardson and Borrowdale have been delivering great balls into the right space lately.

Keep the corners coming in and surly were get a goal![/quote]

Parkinson was going nuts in the dug out when they did that.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Duck-Killer Brown[/cite]Freekick to us on the Norwich box....why do we insist on taking it short??

Keep the corners coming in and surly were get a goal![/quote]

Parkinson was going nuts in the dug out when they did that.[/quote]

He wasnt the only one i couldnt quite believe what they were doing.