Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Win the last three games of the season...

edited April 2010 in General Charlton
... and we're promoted.

Comments

• Yup, simples.

Providing nobody pisses on our parade!

;o)
  • so if we win all three were promoted?
  • Yes. As long as we win the LAST THREE games we play, we're up. No matter any other results.
  • If only it were that simple.

Exeter have only lost 4 homes games all season and are fighting for their lives.

Our record in the north-west doesn't bear thinking about.

Whenever I think about Leeds I think about 1-6.......

Still think we are going to loose to Pardew at Wembley. Can't get rid of the feeling.
  • i thought Leeds were 3 ahead with a much better GD?
  • so we win all our game and millwall do same were up??
  • If only it were that simple! Millwall and Swindon i'm sure are saying exactly the same thing! And Leeds!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]so we win all our game and millwall do same were up??[/quote]

Last 3 games......how many games are there in the play-offs?.
  • your making no sense we win our next 3 games and swindon do same we dont get autos
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]so we win all our game and millwall do same were up??

Last 3 games......how many games are there in the play-offs?.

LOL Clever clogs
  • Sponsored links:

• hes talking about the playoffs Nol.......
  • edited April 2010
    i no just bored
  • Not quite true....... We could lose 1 leg of the play offs and still get to the final
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]Not quite true....... We could lose 1 leg of the play offs and still get to the final
    As long as we win the LAST THREE games we play, we're up. This doesn't mean we have to win them all. But if we do, we're up!
  • We could draw all three and go up...
  • but what if millwall win there final three?
  • that would send shivers down many a spine

said it to most of my milwall mates if we get them in the playoffs were screwed