Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Canaries seal promotion at The Valley

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/8105624.Canaries_seal_promotion_at_The_Valley/

Comments

• edited April 2010

Blimey....you don't hang around do ya!

;-)
  • edited April 2010
  • "Parkinson played his final card by introducing Jonjo Shelvey for Bailey seven minutes from time.

Nicky Bailey was unable to get on Nicky Forster’s dangerous 88th minute cross and Norwich survived yet again. "

I'm not surprised Paul - Bailey had already been subbed 5 minutes before!

;o)
  • Sun (or nerves) must have gone to my head by that point. I've deleted to avoid confusion.
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]Sun (or nerves) must have gone to my head by that point. I've deleted to avoid confusion.

No worries mate the live commentary on CAFC player didn't know that the Norwich goal that was disallowed was not a goal for about 15 mins and kept commenting on why the scoreboard didn't say 1-0. How embarasing was that !!!!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]Sun (or nerves) must have gone to my head by that point. I've deleted to avoid confusion.[/quote]

No worries mate the live commentary on CAFC player didn't know that the Norwich goal that was disallowed was not a goal for about 15 mins and kept commenting on why the scoreboard didn't say 1-0. How embarasing was that !!!![/quote]

Lol, maybe they should have watched the BBC last night, there was no dissallowed goal - how can you not show a dissallowed goal on the highlights of a game.